• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats what i thought....   But using one...it makes the shot far easier. No pressure on the bottom of the hand or the wrist.   Swear by them now

ye bud it seems solid and is made of multiplex which many says is the best stuff. the bands are spot on aswell. only thing is it is a little uncomfortable but that is probably to do with the way im ho

i ordered 14mm because i will be shooting 12mm lead so want to be around the similar weight is that makes sense. at least ive only got to pay it once as it will work out alot cheaper when i start maki

Lanyards are for girls :laugh:

Thats what i thought....

But using one...it makes the shot far easier. No pressure on the bottom of the hand or the wrist.

Swear by them now :yes:

• Like 2

Ammo arrived today had around 200 shots with it hitting a tin can most shots. then i hit the forks 3 times in a row leaving only very minor dents. i was pretty gutted but the catapult handled it really well actually and without really looking you wont notice them. i think it happened because there is no hole in the pouch so the ammo was falling either side of the pouch and with my inexperience i think i pulled the shot to the side resulting fork strikes

06042013738_zpsee8a2cae.jpg

I doubt the fork hit were a result of having no hole in the pouch....

More like.....you pulled the shot to one side. Just ensure your bands are level and straight :thumbs:

like i said due to my inexperience in shooting i probably pulled the shot. ive punched a hole into the pouch anyway and its improved how consistent i shoot because theres no pause aligning the ball correctly in the catapult pouch so im firing shots more quicker so im not losing the muscle memory i suppose.

probably 400 shots into it now. theraband showing little signs of wear and one more small graze on the fork. shooting bands are totally different feel than shooting tubes and i feel alot harder to shoot and shoot right. i definitely carnt keep getting away with fork strikes. but practice makes perfect and i know that even experienced shooters can have the occasional fork strike. ordered some more bands. bpr do you think a lanyard could help with fork strikes. need every little help i can get. ha

ive been looking through some posts on other forums with lads having the same problems of numerous fork strikes on the same fork and a suggestion was to turn the pouch 90° to the forks. supposedly it's nigh on impossible to have fork strikes. so i think im gonna use this method until i get better at shooting then go to a normal pouch hold. see how i get on my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.g