• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats what i thought....   But using one...it makes the shot far easier. No pressure on the bottom of the hand or the wrist.   Swear by them now

ye bud it seems solid and is made of multiplex which many says is the best stuff. the bands are spot on aswell. only thing is it is a little uncomfortable but that is probably to do with the way im ho

i ordered 14mm because i will be shooting 12mm lead so want to be around the similar weight is that makes sense. at least ive only got to pay it once as it will work out alot cheaper when i start maki

ye bud it seems solid and is made of multiplex which many says is the best stuff. the bands are spot on aswell. only thing is it is a little uncomfortable but that is probably to do with the way im holding it. waiting on some ball bearings then i can get to grips with it and adjust how i handle it seems really powerful aswell with the few shots i have taken splitting pebbles into loads of pieces

Edited by youcanthide...BANG
  • Like 1

will do mate. just managed to tw*t my hand with a pebble. ah well at least i now not to do it again. its a whole different feeling shooting flat bands compared to tubes. the power makes up for it though. watch out pigeons lol

Edited by youcanthide...BANG