63 replies to this topic

#61 Brackenharley

Brackenharley

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:42 am

Hi, great article and read about the Prosport. I had a .22 with the same problem, squeaking and alloy filings. As the gun was second hand I assumed it was lack of use so went about giving it a service and clean up. After new grease, polishing, V - Mach kit and trigger tuning it improved massively, but every now and then I would feel some friction when operating the under lever. This hasn't put me off getting another Prosport as in my opinion they are one of the nicest looking spring rifles out there. Think my next springer will be 97k though, only ever heard good things about them.
  • fry likes this

#62 Mawders

Mawders

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:27 pm

Hey bracken thanks for commenting. Mine was that bad a squeak it was useless in the field! It really was loud lol. They are cracking looking rifles arnt they! Wish I could have kept mine!

#63 hunter100t

hunter100t

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:00 pm

Hey bracken thanks for commenting. Mine was that bad a squeak it was useless in the field! It really was loud lol. They are cracking looking rifles arnt they! Wish I could have kept mine!

Nothing stopping you getting one later , When they have sorted the problem mawders, I am going to wait untill then myself.

atb phil

#64 Mawders

Mawders

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:33 pm

Nothing stopping you getting one later , When they have sorted the problem mawders, I am going to wait untill then myself.

atb phil

Hi Phil,

Your right buddy and I do hope to own another one in the future but hopefully when they get their act together.

Cheers

Phil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users