A Tale Of Two Halfs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me just start off by stating that this post is an account of the past three months of what has seemed like an epic saga. I'll detail the good points, the bad points and some welcome surprises alon

Thanks halfinch, as soon as this weather gets better I'll be out alot with the 97. It's not me that's bothered by the cold, it would seem the vermin are all still tucked up in the warm on my permissio

You know Phil, I'm genuinely sorry for what you've been put through mate. I was nibbling away with the idea of buying a .177 prosport to add to a left-hand custom stock. This will not be now. Certainl

Hey bracken thanks for commenting. Mine was that bad a squeak it was useless in the field! It really was loud lol. They are cracking looking rifles arnt they! Wish I could have kept mine!

Nothing stopping you getting one later , When they have sorted the problem mawders, I am going to wait untill then myself.

atb phil

Hey bracken thanks for commenting. Mine was that bad a squeak it was useless in the field! It really was loud lol. They are cracking looking rifles arnt they! Wish I could have kept mine!

Nothing stopping you getting one later , When they have sorted the problem mawders, I am going to wait untill then myself.

atb phil

Hi Phil,

Your right buddy and I do hope to own another one in the future but hopefully when they get their act together.

Cheers

Phil