• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes i hope but the shop hasn't changed the date at all this month un like befor so fingers crossed they keep to there promise

im looking at getting a dedicated nv setup later this summer so it will be intresting to see if these can give the pulsar a run for its money..... if I was anyone I wouldent fall for the pre order hype id wait till there fully independently reviewed ..... crack on!

kanny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scramble

more bullsh*t tactics to drive presale hype. i'll bet my bottom dollar these units aint as good as these "salesmen" are making out :yes: if it was the mutts nuts then they'd be shouting it from the roof top with footage to prove it. 25 units?? piss poor stock for a unit thats ment to be the next best thing. :hmm:

Got to agree somewhat with your view! if they are sol across the pond already why hasn't anyone put a video on youtube!! Still hanging on in there for a couple of weeks {end of month} or will buy a Sniper cam or NS50