Wcs Tube Trap

i think you are wrong i think a body grip is to hold that is why gin traps were out lawed because they killed the idear of a bar is to hold and for the traper to kill or release

Stop talking shite..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dead section? You wish... No, unfortunately this section is not dead, unlike a certain facebook page that springs to mind, Anyhow, there is constructive debate and opinion here, there is also driv

Fenns are an exellent trap, i am not saying they are not. I do have some issues with bodygripper sytle traps (this is a personal preference i suppose), but certainly would not suggest they are taken a

Don't get me wrong, great trap, but for big squirrels they could be better. This is also why I don't tend to use mk4 fenns for squizzers - had one too many perfect catch with the animal very much aliv

i think you are wrong i think a body grip is to hold that is why gin traps were out lawed because they killed the idear of a bar is to hold and for the traper to kill or release

Stop talking shite..

:laugh::laugh:@ IanB

Edited by CHALKWARREN
  • Like 1

Aye JGF you are certainly not the sharpest.

BG's not killing outright and holding, then jumping to non targets and talk of the law!!

Have you taken your meds?

Come on Matt, pop your mod cherry and feck this clown off

im sorry you are all getting fired up if you read my last posts you will see i gave another member a magpie yesterday witch was the reason for joining this forum was actual to get one then the next day i caught one my self so i offered to help others out earler i posted a link to some targets for members to get for free you can ask the other member weather i am male or female i you want im just so shocked at all the hate that there seems to be for some one on the same side

It's not hate johny it's basically the fact your spouting bollocks about something that's clearly evident you don't know anything about.

Come on Matt, pop your mod cherry and feck this clown off

:thumbs: Thread now a bit tidier..... :thumbs:

Sorry I wasn't around to deal with the idiot sooner. Happily, another mod has banned him now, so perhaps we can get back to the subject in hand.

will you lot stop baiting then banning folk off here , they are "interesting" comments they are making , i want to see prolape and johnny back on here , they make me look good

:laugh::laugh: @ Moley. I'm missing Prolapse too (not). :whistling::whistling:

in a other wise dead section :)

A dead section? You wish...

No, unfortunately this section is not dead, unlike a certain facebook page that springs to mind,

Anyhow, there is constructive debate and opinion here, there is also drivel and i hate to say it; directed attacks and infiltration by the other side which is supposed to divide us and split us apart, but the sensible folks can see through that.

There are also members of our community that have their own agenda, but thats another story.

None if it will work!

• Like 3