Sign in to follow this  
prjones

Collie Greyhound Pups

Litter of 7 strong, healthy, Collie Greyhound Pups for Sale. 5 dogs and 2 bitches. 1 x Red/White, 2 x White with black/brown patches, 4 x Black/white and mottled. The dam is 24" approx., black smooth coated, quite a fine racy type, good working and done well in shows. She is out of a greyhound bitch by a Collie Greyhound dog. The Sire is a strong smooth coated Working Border Collie. Pups are farm bred, all friendly happy pups. Please contact for more info. Phil 07985 380910. We are near Raglan, Monmouthshire.

Seen these pups yesterday, they're a cracking litter. The red dog pup stood out for me, a real nice litter to be honest.

Try to get a pic up of them phil.

Be interesting to see if these pups sell, people say the reason they go to hancock is because very few folk advertise home bred litters. BEST of luck PRJONES :thumbs:

• Like 2

so 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound ?

5/8 collie they work out I think. :thumbs:

5/8ths collie 3/8ths greyhound by my reckoning - all the best with them...be good to hear how they turn out if any folk from THL has them!?!? :thumbs:

Litter of 7 strong, healthy, Collie Greyhound Pups for Sale. 5 dogs and 2 bitches. 1 x Red/White, 2 x White with black/brown patches, 4 x Black/white and mottled. The dam is 24" approx., black smooth coated, quite a fine racy type, good working and done well in shows. She is out of a greyhound bitch by a Collie Greyhound dog. The Sire is a strong smooth coated Working Border Collie. Pups are farm bred, all friendly happy pups. Please contact for more info. Phil 07985 380910. We are near Raglan, Monmouthshire.

Hi mate is this a repeat breeding ? And if so what size did they make

Many thanks

Carl.

Thanks for all the enquiries. Been very busy lambing at the moment so haven't had chance to get any decent pictures up, but will try do this tomorrow. They work out 5/8 Collie 3/8 Greyhound.

Brad, yes I did have them down the Caerphilly show.

Carl, no its not a repeat mating, the dam is approx. 24" and the sire would be about the same to give you an idea of size.

The mother is a good bitch who stays with me all day when working around the farm, very sensible and a good dog to control vermin around the farm. Father is a working border collie sheepdog who loves to hunt too and has plenty in him.

Hopefully some photos will be up tomorrow, viewing is welcome.

seen one bred 5/8 3/8, a mate had one, i laught when he bought it, looked way to heavy.

how wrong i was it could shift and very bright, sadly got killed running in an old tip.

I would buy one tomorrow, if i wanted a real collie blooded dog

atb with the pups

Prjones they were cracking pups if i had room id have 1! Good luck getting good homes mate

• Like 1

Have you advertised these elsewhere mate ?? And the dam was it parent a half cross to grey or a 3/4 cross as there'd be more grey in mix then :)

Sign in to follow this