Paracord Survival Bracelets.

Ahh right.... :thumbs:

Nope... black... or black and orange :yes:

Now ahm wondering if this is gonna be one of these situations where you maybe can't 'not' have one of these...u ever done that thing where u meet someone you've never seen in your life...and for the next week you'll see them twice a day???

Never seen these before...who knows,next week I might need it...be just like the fkn thing...and then ahl be cussing and spitting... :thumbs:

how do I pay for them? Does one size fit all? I'll have two - one for me and one for my lad...ahl get him to choose colour tomorrow...if they don't save my life I want my money back mind ye!!!!! :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, ive decided to put these up for sale as ive been making them on and off for a good while and personally seen how useful they are   Made from paracord 550...which has a breaking strain of 350

No sympathy - that's what happens when you keep dodgy company!!!!!

Would just like to say thanks Bpr recived item today its well made and i would say lads get one of these Atb jack

Posted Images

Now ahm wondering if this is gonna be one of these situations where you maybe can't 'not' have one of these...u ever done that thing where u meet someone you've never seen in your life...and for the next week you'll see them twice a day???

Never seen these before...who knows,next week I might need it...be just like the fkn thing...and then ahl be cussing and spitting... :thumbs:

how do I pay for them? Does one size fit all? I'll have two - one for me and one for my lad...ahl get him to choose colour tomorrow...if they don't save my life I want my money back mind ye!!!!! :laugh:

Could've used one a few years ago, remember being out with bud9, long story short had to leg it and I ended up with the terrier and no lead, tried to rip the drawcord out my top and about choked mysel! :laugh:

Could've used one a few years ago, remember being out with bud9, long story short had to leg it and I ended up with the terrier and no lead, tried to rip the drawcord out my top and about choked mysel! :laugh:

No sympathy - that's what happens when you keep dodgy company!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Pay for them however you want.... paypal, cash through post, bank transfer etc :thumbs:

One size doesnt fit all....

Just send me your wrist sizes and ill get them made up and sent once payment is recieved :thumbs:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

How to unravel these...

At one of the clips the cord will be melted in.....like this picture (ive made it more obvious for demo).....

20130403_140156_zpsb5587755.jpg

Take a knife and cut the strands on both edges that loop over....

20130403_140237_zps9692ce07.jpg

If you havent got a knife, bite /pull or melt that bit of cord off....

Will look like this...

20130403_140252_zps7ead0c5a.jpg

Do it to both sides....

20130403_140344_zps03b3cb80.jpg

Then just unpick the knots until theyre all undone and pull the cord from the clips...

20130403_140441_zpsb486513c.jpg

And you have 10 feet of cord at your disposal. Only takes a minute to get it all off :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Bit out of order that last bit fellah.......!!

Whys it out of order?...

I make something, which takes me time and effort.... and sell them for a few quid....

Then someone put up that they can be bought elswhere for pennies...

From CHINA i see :yes: made by some poor cnut in a sweatshop no doubt.

If he didnt have something decent to say then he shouldnt say anything at all.

you can understand bpr replying like that, have you seen the one on ebay, it is nowhere near the quality he makes, i have dealt with lee on several occasions and he is a top bloke, his items are all top quality and he only charges a few quid for everything he makes.if someone wants to compare prices and put it up on here they should also compare the quality and put that up also..