Paracord Survival Bracelets.

Right, ive decided to put these up for sale as ive been making them on and off for a good while and personally seen how useful they are :yes:

Made from paracord 550...which has a breaking strain of 350lb!!

20130401_143653_zps8e445c58.jpg

Made from one complete length of cord....which Wont rot or mould....

A 7" bracelet holds over 10feet of cord, to be used whenever you might need it.

Colours:

Black

Camo

American ACU

bright (hi viz) green.

......or a mixture of 2 colours.

2 clasps.... either...

Small black clip...

Or larger 'whistle' clip,...which has a built in whistle for emergencies....which are LOUD.

6 quid posted.

Payment by cash through post / bank transfer etc...

Or paypal :thumbs:

20130401_143519_zpsde1e83c1.jpg

20130401_135417_zpsc66a0369.jpg

EMERGENCY WHISTLE CLIPS...

20130401_143849_zps66d001cb.jpg

paracord can be used for a 'million and one' things....

Any time you may need some cord....

Tents

Shoe laces

Dog leads

Rigging shelters

Tying a raft

Carrying game

The list can be endless :yes:

Wherever and whenever you may need cord...its on your wrist.

All you have to do is unravel the knots and youve got 10feet of cord.

The cord is made of 7 inner strands....which could be used as emergency fishing line or rabbit snares....

This is true survival cord.

20130322_141008_zps9ef7c6e9.jpg

20130322_141041_zpsc6d709af.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, ive decided to put these up for sale as ive been making them on and off for a good while and personally seen how useful they are   Made from paracord 550...which has a breaking strain of 350

No sympathy - that's what happens when you keep dodgy company!!!!!

Would just like to say thanks Bpr recived item today its well made and i would say lads get one of these Atb jack

Posted Images

ive got one for my daughter she loves it and it will last her longer than anything else weve got for her ,watch version rm 2508 hmm i think a call will be getting made soon :thumbs:

ive got one for my daughter she loves it and it will last her longer than anything else weve got for her ,watch version rm 2508 hmm i think a call will be getting made soon :thumbs:

I have an ice watch here with a fecked strap, nothing to loose really, nothing ventured, nothing gained! :thumbs:

Ps. Pup looks well :thumbs:

SNAP, eye we got one of them ice watch,s she wears it with a small elastic band around the strap to.(cheers been trying to get a pic on for ages.)

I thought the bracelet may be a little bulky with the emergency whistle on it for the wee girl....but its there if she ever needs it :yes:

Ive never done a watch strap before, they will be a little harder but im sure i could do it :yes:

Little bit bigger and a d ring thEyd make a handy collar

Not with them buckles :hmm:

People do make them as dog collars with plastic clips on.

I was toying with the ideas of one in a reflective cord...for using in the winter when walking the dogs at tea time, when its dark.

Cant see them much kop as a full time, collar though.

Good idea - did wonder where it was all going but hey - fair play to you... :thumbs: Like that idea... :yes:

Where it was all going?

Couldn't get the 'survival bit' then you explained about unravelling it and all of the uses you could put it to...that's all!!!

And the whistle...do they come in pink?