Indoor Digging Dog

Does anybody on here keep there terrier in the house or do you's feel they need to be in kennels. Whats your views ?

no dog ''needs'' to be in kennel you can keep them where you like, personally all of mine are outside

though i would a Imagen after a days hunting a filthy mucky dog is not the cleanest thing for a house, unless you wash the dog after a day out ?

but its every man for himself don't think it will affect working ability, maybe the the dog might be more accustomed to harsh weather or temperature, just a taught

at the end of the day the decision is up to yourself good luck with the dog :thumbs:

Edited by terrierman123
  • Like 2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an utter load of bullshit ... Working dogs should not be around kids ... You clearly are either a stupid anti or haven't got a clue Bout dogs .......

All you people that cant hav your working dogs around kids maybe you need look at your abilities as dog men .....

Posted Images

why would anyone keep working dogs in the house they are not pets and should not be around kids

What an utter load of bullshit ... Working dogs should not be around kids ... You clearly are either a stupid anti or haven't got a clue Bout dogs .......

ALWAYS ONE TIT

Sorry Wedgy you seem to be a very inexperienced TIT

why would anyone keep working dogs in the house they are not pets and should not be around kids

ALWAYS ONE TIT

Does anybody on here keep there terrier in the house or do you's feel they need to be in kennels. Whats your views ?

no dog ''needs'' to be in kennel you can keep them where you like, personally all of mine are outside

though i would a Imagen after a days hunting a filthy mucky dog is not the cleanest thing for a house, unless you wash the dog after a day out ?

but its every man for himself don't think it will affect working ability, maybe the the dog might be more accustomed to harsh weather or temperature, just a taught

at the end of the day the decision is up to yourself good luck with the dog :thumbs:

personally i keep mine outside but to answer your question they are washed cleaned up wound,s cleaned and dryed off then put back in kennel

just as they should be atb

• Like 1

ALWAYS ONE TIT

Sorry Wedgy you seem to be a very inexperienced TIT

>

ALWAYS ONE TIT

morning yanto you up nice an fresh today :D

I HAVE KEPT TERRIERS INDOORS AND OUTDOORS. I HAVE A LITTLE RUSSELL BITCH HERE WHICH I BRED AND SHE HAS SLEPT ON MY BED FOR IO YEARS.AND THEN I BECAME REALLY ILL AND SPENT 9 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL AND THE LITTLE BITCH NEVER STOPPED WAITING FOR ME. I BELEIVE IN TOTAL OBEDIENCE. MY DOGS WOULD NEVE BITE ANYONE AND ESPECIALLY CHILDREN....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER ONE WANTS TO KEEP DOGS INDOOR OR OUTDOORS. HOWEVER, LONG COATED BREEDS OR BREEDS THAT MOULT EXCESSIVELY THAT MAY BE A PROBLEM.....WHY SHOULDN'T DOGS MIX WITH KIDS?

DOCTOR DOLITTLE......

Any working dog Ive seen that lives in doors or spends a lot of time in the house seems to mature, steady up and learn manners a lot sooner then a dog that is always kept out side. And this happens because of the time the dog spends with and around people, and gets put in a lot more situations then it would be out in the yard or in a kennel.

• Like 1