• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 davyt63

davyt63

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:22 pm

Hey fry, its not so much a review really, its my experiences over the past 3 months. Started it last night its going to be long so make a coffee when you read it, most won't have the will to keep reading lol. It's turning into a war and peace article. I'll hope to have it done tonight or tomorrow. I hope there isn't a word limit to posts or I'm screwed lol!

hi Phil

best you become a THL Donator then!

or you may be restricted on your words  :laugh: its only a fiver anyway  :thumbs:

got my HW97 syn S2T .22 back from SFS,i am looking forward to shooting it,cost was £145.00 and from what i have seen so far,in the stage 2 tune i am impressed! i asked loads of questions,but only the obvious ones were answered  :cray:

but i learnt while i was there ,how to take a coil of a spring professionally,so the bank holiday week end ,with my hard earn't cash i purchased the tools to do so,just need to pick up some paraffin and i am sorted,i was also given some old springs to practise on  :thumbs: if you can fettle it is pretty straight forward  :thumbs:

#92 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:50 pm

I have some spare paraffin you can have Davy, an unopened half gallon one and a quarter to half bottle.

Not any use to a man who no longer needs paraffin lamps, you're welcome to it, t'ent cheap no more!

#93 bobby blackheart

bobby blackheart

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:02 pm

prosport hands down ;)

#94 Mawders

Mawders

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:42 pm

For anyone interested my account of my saga is live in rifle reviews talking about the pro sport, I know some wanted to know when it was ready. It's called a tale of two halfs. The next write up will have a comparison between the pro sport and the 97 SFS stage 2 tune.
  • Skot Ruthless Teale likes this

#95 Skot Ruthless Teale

Skot Ruthless Teale

SMK Skot

• Members
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:30 am

Cool il read it on my dinner at work :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users