Pro Sport Or Hw97K

Hey fry, its not so much a review really, its my experiences over the past 3 months. Started it last night its going to be long so make a coffee when you read it, most won't have the will to keep reading lol. It's turning into a war and peace article. I'll hope to have it done tonight or tomorrow. I hope there isn't a word limit to posts or I'm screwed lol!

hi Phil

best you become a THL Donator then!

or you may be restricted on your words :laugh: its only a fiver anyway :thumbs:

got my HW97 syn S2T .22 back from SFS,i am looking forward to shooting it,cost was £145.00 and from what i have seen so far,in the stage 2 tune i am impressed! i asked loads of questions,but only the obvious ones were answered :cray:

but i learnt while i was there ,how to take a coil of a spring professionally,so the bank holiday week end ,with my hard earn't cash i purchased the tools to do so,just need to pick up some paraffin and i am sorted,i was also given some old springs to practise on :thumbs: if you can fettle it is pretty straight forward :thumbs:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a left hander, this Pro sport talk is a bit like finding yourself at a lesbian orgy. Great to look, but no real chance of having a proper go.

My 97 was £370 out of the box, and the syn & nickel version too!   Me thinks I will have to get a prosport to, then I will have all three!   Mu hu hu! Mu hu hu!! Mu hu hu !!!

A man after my own heart here. Each to his own but synthetics and cammo are not my personal taste. Give me fine grained woods and slim, traditional sporting stocks like Bavarian and Tyrolean every tim

For anyone interested my account of my saga is live in rifle reviews talking about the pro sport, I know some wanted to know when it was ready. It's called a tale of two halfs. The next write up will have a comparison between the pro sport and the 97 SFS stage 2 tune.

• Like 1