Pro Sport Or Hw97K

Yo river romper I couldn't have put it better! The HW's really are solidly built like all things German I guess, my vw I drive is built like a tank and survived many of my wife's accidents lol!

Not sure about that last statement... My vw polo didn't do to well when I drove it into a boulder haha not sure if that was my fault tho...

I think even vw have their limits mate lol!

Wow Japanese air rifles, they would fire laser beam pellets and have a digi display on the stock giving you loads of read outs every time you press the trigger! It would also give you the lap time the pellet took to travel round the Nuremberg track!

• Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a left hander, this Pro sport talk is a bit like finding yourself at a lesbian orgy. Great to look, but no real chance of having a proper go.

My 97 was £370 out of the box, and the syn & nickel version too!   Me thinks I will have to get a prosport to, then I will have all three!   Mu hu hu! Mu hu hu!! Mu hu hu !!!

A man after my own heart here. Each to his own but synthetics and cammo are not my personal taste. Give me fine grained woods and slim, traditional sporting stocks like Bavarian and Tyrolean every tim

I cant wait, i have gone for the stage 1 for now but no doubt stage 2 will be round the corner at some point, along with a wooden stock i think, not sure how stainless will work with beech but we will see! glad your happy with yours looking forward to your review on it and the Prosport!

Get online mate and come play lol. By the way I picked up my 97KT today from SFS with its stage two tune! Wow!!!!!!! Your going to be well chuffed mate.

I'm disgusted at the lack of dribble material....

Where's the pics?!

Edited by milegajo

Essentially its a 97KT which we have all seen before! The magic happens inside the gun mike but I dare not open that up as it would void my warranty with SFS. Rest assured I was told today at SFS what goes into a stage 2 and its mind blowing! Far more sophisticated than my feeble brain can take in!

I cant wait, i have gone for the stage 1 for now but no doubt stage 2 will be round the corner at some point, along with a wooden stock i think, not sure how stainless will work with beech but we will see! glad your happy with yours looking forward to your review on it and the Prosport!

Oh and mate, rest assured again your nickel plated 97 will look the nuts in a wooden stock. I've seen a SFS tuned nickel plated 97 in a wooden stock and it was lovely, makes it all look properly customised!

well what a difference a few weeks in thailand make ha ha! be interested to know of the fall from grace of the pro in mawders eyes?? i v-mached mine from word go, the trigger mech was a tad rough but i polished it all up an rebuilt it lush. look forward to the review! still keeping ne eyes peeled for a s/h hw77 just need to rebuild cash stocks.