Lucas X Dvd Bitch

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucas x crow pup

Big fella with his first kill, smashed it snapping like crocodile     Happy days bring on stubble

heres a good pic of father and daughter lucas and dakota ( lucas x crow)pup  

Posted Images

Brookie I kept a bitch that's her in first pic kc put up duff has a dog. They 9 months now G lee and j featon luv there's been showing good promise have 6 gears mate just like there mother they look real fast then explode into another gear. Tight runners agressive low gravity style with good balance.

• Like 1

Brookie I kept a bitch that's her in first pic kc put up duff has a dog. They 9 months now G lee and j featon luv there's been showing good promise have 6 gears mate just like there mother they look real fast then explode into another gear. Tight runners agressive low gravity style with good balance.

its great to have em run like that j .i could see that in that youngster in the pic thats why i asked and commented on her .great eye to her as well j .you can see it in her :thumbs: .the lee boys and jim will get the best out of them thats for sure , those youngsters will see the work

Would also like to see a clip of them running tiger,lad I hunt wit has full brother to flyboy Lucas x Miguel, seen er bitch of Lucas x DVD running a really long race on camera that was last season

Edited by captain2010

695032a1-e1b7-43d0-8042-ad4291c214ee_zps

b1c9428f-78bf-4830-b70d-8e4155102241_zps

13cee43c-a84a-438d-a2fc-6ae33e37d836_zps

here are the cork lads dogs bred from lucas,ive seen them run over the season a few times and they are impressive to say the least.considering their only young animals they can do nothing more than improve with time.Im looking forward to seeing them run next season.the 2 dogs with similar colouring are them

• Like 5