Lucas X Dvd Bitch

I was going to leave pups for another month or two befroe they even seen a rabbit, only got them started this weekend on easy rabbits because I have seen couple of hares knocking about local and I don't want them on one by accident before they even had any fur in their mouths.

No hurry with me lads they be good age come September, wee bit mooching about over summer they be spot on

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucas x crow pup

Big fella with his first kill, smashed it snapping like crocodile     Happy days bring on stubble

heres a good pic of father and daughter lucas and dakota ( lucas x crow)pup  

Posted Images

you would have kept that mick dog no probs T, you liked him didint you take him out for a hunt while you had him? 22.jpg

That's the kind of photo I like, dogs that look like they've worked. Is that photo taken early in the morning or late at night? Is the left dog injured?
cheers baw, its a very old pic that not great quality, but it was taken early morn, and the we dog on the left was not injured mate she was lifting her paw to wave at the camera LOL... :thumbs:

Thanks for the reply tommy. Handy looking dogs mate. Something about photos like that where the dogs are covered in dirt, makes you feel almost as if you are there lol. Seems more real, makes you want to get out there. Anyhow I'm rambling, cheers for sharing tommy :thumbs:

• Like 1