Sign in to follow this  
captain2010

Lucas X Dvd Bitch

Lad I go to in eng have him running real good he has brother aswell to jason pup of lucas x migael garfs bitch a red dog he showing lot great promise so rest that litter he only 14 months been catch 2,s regulary the cork lads have 2 there's doing same I know louth tiger seen cork lads ones run I was reading on another site they had pics up them doing well. Has jason started his. Carragh gem has one outa this litter I'd like to buy it looks a proper made up dog.

two very nice youngsters .the two from cork and they can run as well :thumbs:

You see them running brookie they bred of Lucas to Miguel bitch

Did you see jimmy Lucas x DVD birch running Louth tiger what the cork lads dogs like you got on camera yes seen jim s bitch go up hear shee was not strong for the hairs up hear i dont think jim hold on to her

we got two pups down here and ran very good for twelve months old ,killed a few good long ears and are as game as i ever seen ,but like gorger says one season does not make a dog ,but early signs are good ,and ya brookie has seen um run

Lad I go to in eng have him running real good he has brother aswell to jason pup of lucas x migael garfs bitch a red dog he showing lot great promise so rest that litter he only 14 months been catch 2,s regulary the cork lads have 2 there's doing same I know louth tiger seen cork lads ones run I was reading on another site they had pics up them doing well. Has jason started his. Carragh gem has one outa this litter I'd like to buy it looks a proper made up dog.

we got two pups down here and ran very good for twelve months old ,killed a few good long ears and are as game as i ever seen ,but like gorger says one season does not make a dog ,but early signs are good ,and ya brookie has seen um run

yes mate i did two very good youngsters .two to look out for . :thumbs:

heres some pics of shotgunwillys pups lucas x irish lady bred bitch, credit to him :thumbs:

post-81213-0-26577800-1364421029.jpg

post-81213-0-15263200-1364421056.jpg

post-81213-0-05175200-1364421081.jpg

• Like 3

Well lads any update on how these dogs ran first season are most in England cheers

are u thinkin ov puttin LUCAS over your cream bitch ?????

same here t gave my 2 afew got them no prob both pups have diffrent running styles one more agressive than the other the fuckers would eat ya if you dont let them of lol

same here t gave my 2 afew got them no prob both pups have diffrent running styles one more agressive than the other the fuckers would eat ya if you dont let them of lol

mine the same mate wee bitch steady dog fkn mentel and eat ya out of house and home