Sign in to follow this  
captain2010

Lucas X Dvd Bitch

Icey I'll get a few pics up later,them crow pups look the stuff gorgers chase x tiny pup a lovely pup aswell gorger get a pic of him up..

Icey I'll get a few pics up later,them crow pups look the stuff gorgers chase x tiny pup a lovely pup aswell gorger get a pic of him up..

yeh seen him hes a lovely pup :thumbs:

I've that many dogs I get lost lol shamrock busting in pup. I get pic up of chase x tiny pup. I get kc to put it up. Captain garf and js have pups of lucas x dvd bitch.

they still have here pups how old they be now and who else has them gorger you know you had black and tan dg pup at early age so shamrock took gorger your a happy man

Lad I go to in eng have him running real good he has brother aswell to jason pup of lucas x migael garfs bitch a red dog he showing lot great promise so rest that litter he only 14 months been catch 2,s regulary the cork lads have 2 there's doing same I know louth tiger seen cork lads ones run I was reading on another site they had pics up them doing well. Has jason started his. Carragh gem has one outa this litter I'd like to buy it looks a proper made up dog.

Yea that's true cap as I said its ok starting off well gota keep it up and move on to nxt level. Time well tell.

Lad I go to in eng have him running real good he has brother aswell to jason pup of lucas x migael garfs bitch a red dog he showing lot great promise so rest that litter he only 14 months been catch 2,s regulary the cork lads have 2 there's doing same I know louth tiger seen cork lads ones run I was reading on another site they had pics up them doing well. Has jason started his. Carragh gem has one outa this litter I'd like to buy it looks a proper made up dog.

two very nice youngsters .the two from cork and they can run as well :thumbs: