Lucas X Dvd Bitch

Lad I go to in eng have him running real good he has brother aswell to jason pup of lucas x migael garfs bitch a red dog he showing lot great promise so rest that litter he only 14 months been catch 2,s regulary the cork lads have 2 there's doing same I know louth tiger seen cork lads ones run I was reading on another site they had pics up them doing well. Has jason started his. Carragh gem has one outa this litter I'd like to buy it looks a proper made up dog.

two very nice youngsters .the two from cork and they can run as well :thumbs:

You see them running brookie they bred of Lucas to Miguel bitch

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucas x crow pup

Big fella with his first kill, smashed it snapping like crocodile     Happy days bring on stubble

heres a good pic of father and daughter lucas and dakota ( lucas x crow)pup  

Posted Images

we got two pups down here and ran very good for twelve months old ,killed a few good long ears and are as game as i ever seen ,but like gorger says one season does not make a dog ,but early signs are good ,and ya brookie has seen um run

Lad I go to in eng have him running real good he has brother aswell to jason pup of lucas x migael garfs bitch a red dog he showing lot great promise so rest that litter he only 14 months been catch 2,s regulary the cork lads have 2 there's doing same I know louth tiger seen cork lads ones run I was reading on another site they had pics up them doing well. Has jason started his. Carragh gem has one outa this litter I'd like to buy it looks a proper made up dog.

we got two pups down here and ran very good for twelve months old ,killed a few good long ears and are as game as i ever seen ,but like gorger says one season does not make a dog ,but early signs are good ,and ya brookie has seen um run

yes mate i did two very good youngsters .two to look out for . :thumbs: