Foa: Jigsaw..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks guys and gals,spent the day up the hills and shot me a pair of goats at the farmers request,i also endedup bringing back a 2 day old kid.the farmer shot the nanny at night and found the kid at

Happy birthday Owen

Posted Images

thanks coverdogs,had a good jaunt oer the hills and far away,lolthe problem was I had to drag what I shot about 2 miles to get em back :laugh: thats a nice dog in your avatar,what breed is he?

thanks coverdogs,had a good jaunt oer the hills and far away,lolthe problem was I had to drag what I shot about 2 miles to get em back :laugh: thats a nice dog in your avatar,what breed is he? thanks jigsaw he is collie -grey x saluki - grey 29tts good game dog

allrite freem,no fancy stuff for me ,just pork chops and beans and a bit o cake later on.couldnt find room for 50 candels on it ha ha

coverdogs hes a stunner.might pm ye sometime if ye dont mind,like to hear about its form.I had the same x 15 years ago.I did somedamage with it,took everything you ran it on.

allrite freem,no fancy stuff for me ,just pork chops and beans and a bit o cake later on.couldnt find room for 50 candels on it ha ha

coverdogs hes a stunner.might pm ye sometime if ye dont mind,like to hear about its form.I had the same x 15 years ago.I did somedamage with it,took everything you ran it on. no problem jigsaw looking foward to that .