East End Gangsters

I worked the " door" for years from blood on the floor pubs to your snobby arsed wine places, one thing i learned......

There is no reasoning wi drunks lol..gangsters will avoid conflict by an large as its bad for buisness....my cousin was a very successfull bare knuckle fighter an made friends wi a lot of "gangsters"..

Only friends because they didnt want hurt....better to have a fighter on your side than against you..most of them are pussys that have worked there way up through backstabbin(literally) an grassin....

You get the odd few that are proper, but there few an far between..its a world of difference now between a "gangster" an a villian....i wouldnt pee on half these so called " gangsters" .....most of them are pri#ks an they know it...

• Like 1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

I can tell you one thing his brother Neil doesn't speak,like that and if he spoke that way to the fellas in his village in the Rhondda he would sharp be getting a fukcing slap lol .......

Neil's not my brother. And I'll thank you never to mention his name when talking about me.

It has nothing to do with him.

I can tell you one thing his brother Neil doesn't speak,like that and if he spoke that way to the fellas in his village in the Rhondda he would sharp be getting a fukcing slap lol .......

Neil's not my brother. And I'll thank you never to mention his name when talking about me.

It has nothing to do with him.

No your right my mistake he is your uncle and your correct this has nothing to do with him I was using his name to make the point that you are not as anonymous as you think .... And I will thank you to stop being a jumped up prikc ..............