23 replies to this topic

#16 pinkfoot 1

pinkfoot 1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:04 pm

The  X Searcher is a new add on head for the NM800 66mm lens at £75 i think this is a lot of money for a new head what do you lads think ,and i think this is what they have been useing and telling us it was the NM800ir  :hmm:  :hmm: look at FSB new video and look at the NM800 they are useing they look to be a lot bigger than the NM800ir that i have  :bad: 

Edited by pinkfoot 1, 05 April 2013 - 06:05 pm.

#17 weebster

weebster

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:42 am

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread?  :hmm:

Yes....probably leading to 'nitehunters' great ir turbo :laugh: ...if nm are using a 66mm head then they've copied what other's are doing imo,and a complete torch with 66mm lens can be built for £70.

I'll stick to my home build oslon black zoomie

http://i1009.photobu...zpsa63c1c15.jpg

Small,compact and easy to zoom. :victory:

#18 72line per

72line per

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:54 pm

i have been using the nite master as you can see in my vids i have also been telling people to buy the nite master

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread?  :hmm:

Yes....probably leading to 'nitehunters' great ir turbo :laugh: ...if nm are using a 66mm head then they've copied what other's are doing imo,and a complete torch with 66mm lens can be built for £70.

I'll stick to my home build oslon black zoomie

http://i1009.photobu...zpsa63c1c15.jpg

Small,compact and easy to zoom. :victory: i use the nite master with a power pack  as you will see in my vids. i also have been teling people to buy the nite master ????????

#19 weebster

weebster

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:00 pm

The difference may well be down to the quality of the aspherical lens,they can vary quite a bit,and as said,just back of the focus a little

The torch I made will focus down to the square diode with thick line and thinner lines coming of at right angles....just back off a little and I get a perfect circle well over 200yds.

#20 dean1

dean1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:55 pm

Weebster what driver and led are you putting in that torch?

#21 weebster

weebster

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:17 pm

Weebster what driver and led are you putting in that torch?

Oslon black,same as nm800ir,driver is a stand alone not a conventional pcb driver board as it runs off the 12v battery rather than 18650's.

#22 72line per

72line per

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:05 am

look on you tube  under b4ger731 film <fox sniper cam> theres are to nite masters being used look at the difference  in the beams . 

#23 72line per

72line per

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:26 am

look on you tube under thefoxingchap i went to get some foxes with him . the farmer was loosing some lambs we got to foxes .but i wasn't pleased with the results from the ir watch and see .

#24 pinkfoot 1

pinkfoot 1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:40 pm

look on you tube under thefoxingchap i went to get some foxes with him . the farmer was loosing some lambs we got to foxes .but i wasn't pleased with the results from the ir watch and see .

Just looked at that video and mine and my pals do,s that , the f.....g 3 mode think gets on your tits why the f... . do,s it do that all the time 1 mode would be alot better i think.. :thumbs:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users