Are There Different Nite Masters

The X Searcher is a new add on head for the NM800 66mm lens at £75 i think this is a lot of money for a new head what do you lads think ,and i think this is what they have been useing and telling us it was the NM800ir :hmm: :hmm: look at FSB new video and look at the NM800 they are useing they look to be a lot bigger than the NM800ir that i have :bad:

Edited by pinkfoot 1

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread? :hmm:

Yes....probably leading to 'nitehunters' great ir turbo :laugh: ...if nm are using a 66mm head then they've copied what other's are doing imo,and a complete torch with 66mm lens can be built for £70.

I'll stick to my home build oslon black zoomie

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af220/weebster6419/ir%20host/STA62455_zpsa63c1c15.jpg

Small,compact and easy to zoom. :victory:

i have been using the nite master as you can see in my vids i have also been telling people to buy the nite master

You know your way round NV gear, is there a hidden agenda here with this thread? :hmm:

Yes....probably leading to 'nitehunters' great ir turbo :laugh: ...if nm are using a 66mm head then they've copied what other's are doing imo,and a complete torch with 66mm lens can be built for £70.

I'll stick to my home build oslon black zoomie

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af220/weebster6419/ir%20host/STA62455_zpsa63c1c15.jpg

Small,compact and easy to zoom. :victory: i use the nite master with a power pack as you will see in my vids. i also have been teling people to buy the nite master ????????

The difference may well be down to the quality of the aspherical lens,they can vary quite a bit,and as said,just back of the focus a little

The torch I made will focus down to the square diode with thick line and thinner lines coming of at right angles....just back off a little and I get a perfect circle well over 200yds.

• 2 weeks later...

look on you tube under thefoxingchap i went to get some foxes with him . the farmer was loosing some lambs we got to foxes .but i wasn't pleased with the results from the ir watch and see .

Just looked at that video and mine and my pals do,s that , the f.....g 3 mode think gets on your tits why the f... . do,s it do that all the time 1 mode would be alot better i think.. :thumbs: