• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup flat out at around 165+   Early summer morning on a bypass with no junctions,, tbh it felt like I could sqeeze a wee bit more from it.   Managed 175 on a bike once,, that was nice

renault 5 gt turbo ... what a car for 1.4l

My purple one was running 200hp   This is pre power mods     My 2nd celica           My scooby wagon   My skyline

Posted Images

Fiesta mk3 with a cosworth style bodykit, 1x seat ibiza turbo in yellow, 2x celica GT4 ST205 in white My favourite cars ever!, 1x skyline GTS in sliver, 1x starlet GT turbo purple and black, 1x black starlet GT turbo, 1x Subaru impreza wrx wagon in blue, so yeah had a few!

i had a 98 ek9 1.6 type r spoon tuned grey import revved to 9400rpm.

funniest car ever for smoking old boys in there bmw's and merc's.

never got it dyno'ed but standard there 187bhp and apparently spoon tuned ones are 230+

WHY DID I EVER SELL IT WHAT A STUPID C%#T I AM :,(

• 3 months later...

Mk2 xr2 Kent fast road rally cam kit 4 to 1 exhaust 2 and half inch straight to magnex exhaust k&n flat panel filter with a 127 jet in the carb stripped out used to have fun blowing away the golf. Crew in their gti lol then at 19 had a pug 205 gti lightened and balanced Kent cam again skimmed head ram air induction kit full stainless 4 branch manifold to 3” back box lowered stuck like sh*t a blanket many a great time back road blasting in it. Then to a citreon zx 2ltr 16v 160 bhp standard great sleeper car many a Gary boy blown away had the same engine as the s16 306 but lighter now moved onto 4x4s boring lol but just got a new golf tdi surprisingly nippy 70 miles to gallon on a run and no tax woop woop

• 2 weeks later...

My old mk3 Capri, bought it of classic ford mag where they'd modded it as a track day car. When I got it I ditched the old 2.8 cologne and replaced it with a 5.0 v8 I had out of a TVR Chimera.

A real handful in the dry and a death trap in the wet. Always put a smile on my face

null_zps503aa38b.jpg

• Like 2

awesome capri mate my uncle had a few and he said he loved them...my car had to get new radiator as his a hare the other night nd wreckd the front end so now need new bumper but a pissd person wreckd my door on saterday night so I now need new door but as the door is bust its buckeld my wind so need one of them too:/

Ok so its a bike but I did the Car thing. I had MK4 Golf, Saxo VTR that was on 18's and slammed so low that the screen washer bottle had to be removed from the engine bay!

I had a lovely new SEAT Ibiza TDI with a body kit from Germany and debadged, it was beautiful until I dropped it off a high curb and made a massive hole in the floor. There must be another several at least that I wont mention including a Manta GTE (ahem).

Now I have three kids instead, the Triumph went when we found out we no.3 was on his way!!!!! These days I get to ride a push bike as a substitute. lol.

PC280028.jpg