A couple of years ago I built a BMW compact with 3.6 m3 running gear and a low ratio e30 m3 diff....it was going to be a tarmac rally car but kept it in road spec..340bhp gear limited to 137mph it was lethal really...great fun drifting it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup flat out at around 165+   Early summer morning on a bypass with no junctions,, tbh it felt like I could sqeeze a wee bit more from it.   Managed 175 on a bike once,, that was nice

renault 5 gt turbo ... what a car for 1.4l

My purple one was running 200hp   This is pre power mods     My 2nd celica           My scooby wagon   My skyline

Posted Images

Had around 48 cars or so, plenty of them modified

Maddest was only a couple of years ago, I imported a Toyota celica GT4 st205 350bhp on variable boost,, many many mods,, basically a track car. Fastes accelerating car I`ve ever diven, sub 5 sec to 60 and topped out at around 165 170mph.

Had around 48 cars or so, plenty of them modified

Maddest was only a couple of years ago, I imported a Toyota celica GT4 st205 350bhp on variable boost,, many many mods,, basically a track car. Fastes accelerating car I`ve ever diven, sub 5 sec to 60 and topped out at around 165 170mph.

Did you ever top it out?

I took an apprentice out in a fiat coupe 20v turbo, and by the time I hit 140mph he was pressing the imaginary brake and reaching for the Jesus handle! :laugh:

I had a corsa with a 2.0 ltr engine in it....and the old man took it off me for a diesel after he took it on a test drive after my uncle selling it as a 1.2ltr which was on the log book :yes:

A mates brother had a banger of a 1.0ltr micra...spent his spare time in work (mechanic) doing it up.....but never touched the outside.....

Sat at the lights next to a car full of birds and a cool as fcuk guy driver in his golf.... and micheal put his foot down and left the cnut for dead :yes:

Said he had great fun letting a modded 1.2 corsa pull out to overtake him and giving them the finger whilst dropping a gear.

Think he only put a 1.6 engine in it.... but you could practically lift the thing up yourself :yes:

Ive always had a soft spot for a starlet glanza v turbo..... but ended up getting an estate...again!

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have a Toyota MR2 Mk1 but sold that and now I drive a Subaru Impreza Turbo wagon with a few tweeks so putting out 220BHP and it's killing me fuel wise 18mpg. Also not the best with ground clearance getting up some farm tracks for shooting. So time to put in in PX for a 4x4 I think.

Edited by IanS

I had a corsa with a 2.0 ltr engine in it....and the old man took it off me for a diesel after he took it on a test drive after my uncle selling it as a 1.2ltr which was on the log book :yes:

A mates brother had a banger of a 1.0ltr micra...spent his spare time in work (mechanic) doing it up.....but never touched the outside.....

Sat at the lights next to a car full of birds and a cool as fcuk guy driver in his golf.... and micheal put his foot down and left the cnut for dead :yes:

Said he had great fun letting a modded 1.2 corsa pull out to overtake him and giving them the finger whilst dropping a gear.

Think he only put a 1.6 engine in it.... but you could practically lift the thing up yourself :yes:

Ive always had a soft spot for a starlet glanza v turbo..... but ended up getting an estate...again!

one of my mates had one rapid little car for the engine size.

iv had a few modded cars over the years all vag but moved over to diesel power now, thats what a wife kids and a mortgage does.

The most modded was an orange mk1 golf gl with a mk3 gti lump in it, full kit stripped roll cage buckets 18" rh split rims the lot, was worth more in parts tbh.

never get your money back on them and i always have dubs so i just keep the original wheels and stick some decent alloys on now and swap back when i flog them

i saw one the other day that made me laugh, it was a vauxhall omega with lpg with a bmw front grill, a huge octagonal pipe that bounced about as it went down the motorway and two stick on vents a sunny gti and a renault bonnet vent. it could of looked sweet if hed not stuck loads of crap to it tbh.