do any of use have modified cars ? i have a black and blue citroen 2 with cat back sportex echaust on fox alloys with vts interior not standard. soon to be loward but not to much so i can still use it for my hunting ha. cor it being such a small car we still manage to fit 4 lurchers 3 guys and all our kit in it :D what do use have ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup flat out at around 165+   Early summer morning on a bypass with no junctions,, tbh it felt like I could sqeeze a wee bit more from it.   Managed 175 on a bike once,, that was nice

renault 5 gt turbo ... what a car for 1.4l

My purple one was running 200hp   This is pre power mods     My 2nd celica           My scooby wagon   My skyline

Posted Images

when i was 18 i had mk2 fiesta 1.0l i riped that out and put a 1.3l supersport engine in out of a mk1.lowerd it 40mm with spax shocks and springs.k&n airfilter bolt on type 4 branch manifold down to single pipe right through to cheery bomb at end it was proper loud.put sum rs turbo seats in it differ steering wheel.peqer pot alloys and yokohoma tyres was quick little car for them days.haue had couple of cars that i did like that in my boy racer days.

Always wanted a Metro Turbo as an impressionable teenager! :D Bloke I used to work in a garage with said he had one once. He was talking at an MG owners meeting and one of the lads asked him had he ever seen the turbo glowing after a good thrashing, so he caned it as much as he could, pulled over and popped the bonnet. Reckoned the whole turbo was glowing cherry red! :laugh: He was a nutter, the same car ended up upside down in a field! :laugh:

Always wanted a Metro Turbo as an impressionable teenager! :D Bloke I used to work in a garage with said he had one once. He was talking at an MG owners meeting and one of the lads asked him had he ever seen the turbo glowing after a good thrashing, so he caned it as much as he could, pulled over and popped the bonnet. Reckoned the whole turbo was glowing cherry red! :laugh: He was a nutter, the same car ended up upside down in a field! :laugh:

there were suprisingly good for an austin :laugh: i also had one of these in gold :D but by far the best was the old shape 325i witht the single spoiler on the boot. iloved that car, traded it in for a new shape 328i and wrote it off after a week :laugh:

post-896-0-50856600-1364198408.jpg

post-896-0-21268300-1364198454.jpg

post-896-0-71596600-1364198508.jpg

My uncle used to have the old 325i in DTM touring car colours, the model before the first pic I think.. :hmm: He traded it in for an Opel Manta GTE, then he had a Cavalier SRi 130.. Drives an M3 these days.. Don't know why though, he only ever drives to work and back, has a mint condition GSXR 1000 under wraps in his garage that never sees the light of day too! :laugh:

My uncle used to have the old 325i in DTM touring car colours, the model before the first pic I think.. :hmm: He traded it in for an Opel Manta GTE, then he had a Cavalier SRi 130.. Drives an M3 these days.. Don't know why though, he only ever drives to work and back, has a mint condition GSXR 1000 under wraps in his garage that never sees the light of day too! :laugh:

ive calmed down these days, ive downgraded to one of these, fast as fook for a diesel :laugh:

post-896-0-39548800-1364199075.jpg

cor it being such a small car we still manage to fit 4 lurchers 3 guys and all our kit in it :D what do use have ?

I remember 5 of us went ratting in a Clio a few years back.. 5 adults, 5 terriers and 2 lurchers, assorted spades, etc, one of the funniest trips out I've ever had! :laugh: One of the boys brought his mums hairy JRT and it took a dislike to my mate and kept nipping him! :laugh: To top it off it got car sick and spewed all over him as well! :D