Who Has The Better Deerhound X,s ? David Platts Or Cooklands..?

deerhounds and there crosses are pure rubbish,potlicking pencil necked shit eaters.

>deerhounds and there crosses are pure rubbish,potlicking pencil necked shit eaters.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

been looking at the forum for a few weeks now

so thought id better join

hello im pete

im hopeing to find a lurcher on here and to gain some advice

about how to work him .. this will be my first ever dog

that is one of your posts, so f**k off you have no right to say!

make me

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another pic of holly shes entered at 11 months but steady till she was 15 months now its what ever goes goes , she hit a few missed a few but all in all im a honest la

dave platts 5th gen dhxgh does what i wont him to but they do take a while to mature i think thats why alot of folk slag off this breed saying they are shite when they have run the dog too young and r

"THE girl dog " Only decent photo i have of her, and im no good with a camera so feckin make do lol collie grey x deer grey

Posted Images

deerhounds and there crosses are pure rubbish,potlicking pencil necked shit eaters.

>deerhounds and there crosses are pure rubbish,potlicking pencil necked shit e

aters.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

been looking at the forum for a few weeks now

so thought id better join

hello im pete

im hopeing to find a lurcher on here and to gain some advice

about how to work him .. this will be my first ever dog

that is one of your posts, so f**k off you have no right to say!

make me

no need to make a decent thread into a slanging match. plenty of other threads for that, :bye:

Its well known that both platt and cookland don't work there dogs. Id steer well clear of deerhounds and there crosses. They okay for a. Weekend hunter put them in the hands ofvguys who want to push an test there dogs an most fail. Id go with a lurcher with a dash of deerhound blood if it was wanted. Only good thing about deerhounds an there crosses is there nice nature.. bet this goes down well haha but its my opinion based on experience

Its well known that both platt and cookland don't work there dogs. Id steer well clear of deerhounds and there crosses. They okay for a. Weekend hunter put them in the hands ofvguys who want to push an test there dogs an most fail. Id go with a lurcher with a dash of deerhound blood if it was wanted. Only good thing about deerhounds an there crosses is there nice nature.. bet this goes down well haha but its my opinion based on experience

Experience of what,reading other people's post's on a certain forum :tongue2::whistling:

• Like 2

well that means every bull x is in the same boat. how many people who breed bull xs actually work the bull that is put in there? iv seen some daft soft staffs etc(most pits are staffs or staff xs that people claim to be pitbull, to make their dick 2" longer) , and i bet alot of people use dogs like this. same goes for the greyhound in lurchers, who actually has coursing bred greyhounds in they lurchers? ?

same goes for hancock, plenty of people use his lurchers to good outcome?

all this talk about dogs being shit because they parents wasnt worked is crap, and a damn good excuse.

• Like 1

Experience of what,reading other people's post's on a certain forum :tongue2::whistling:

It's the school holidays again and the place is filling up with obnoxious young boys, happens every time. Ignore him and he'll go away or Hot Meat's mum will find out that he's spending time on the internet trying to annoy the grown-ups when he should be doing his homework

Edited by Lost Generation
  • Like 1

It's the school holidays again and the place is filling up with obnoxious young boys, happens every time. Ignore him and he'll go away or Hot Meat's mum will find out that he's spending time on the internet trying to annoy the grown-ups when he should be doing his homework

:laugh:

That's right insult a guy for having his own opinion. And then call him the child. The irony is great haha. Anyway back to the subject iv had atleast four crosses either halfs or three quater bred. Iv had a couple of lurchers one was a half deer put to a colliex. Other was a half to a sal/bullgrey an both made decent dogs. Iv got a 3/4 grey deerhound here just now its nearly 3 an is shit if truth is told. Hence why iv asked a atemate if I can breed his bitchb to replace my older bitchh and if this yiung dog ain't sortef itself by then it will be gone. I won't hold my breath tho like I said its shit. What experience do the men who have just ripped me have I wonder. Afterall I onnly wasted twenty or so yeas on this type haha I await your replys haha

Robwelsh the bullcrosses within my group of mates ain't had a pure bull added sine the late eightys.. and the bulls used then were tested right or wrong its true. I wouldn't give my worst enemy a bullx bred recently out of a pure bull haha. Many deerhoundx's have you owned? That's what the thread is about afterall haha

That's right insult a guy for having his own opinion. And then call him the child. The irony is great haha. Anyway back to the subject iv had atleast four crosses either halfs or three quater bred. Iv had a couple of lurchers one was a half deer put to a colliex. Other was a half to a sal/bullgrey an both made decent dogs. Iv got a 3/4 grey deerhound here just now its nearly 3 an is shit if truth is told. Hence why iv asked a atemate if I can breed his bitchb to replace my older bitchh and if this yiung dog ain't sortef itself by then it will be gone. I won't hold my breath tho like I said its shit. What experience do the men who have just ripped me have I wonder. Afterall I onnly wasted twenty or so yeas on this type haha I await your replys haha

You wasted/ spent 20 years before you realized you didnt like them?

• Like 1

I had lurchers at same time so I was still out doing what I do. I really liked the type they were in my family before I was born and I had it in my head to start my own line/family. I had some good times with them so maybe wasted is the wrong word. But I still come of the opinion that they don't compare to a good lurcher. So what experience do you guys have of them?

Seems to me that some folks on here dont like the truth of other peoples experiences with the deerhoundx. Sounds to me like hot meat has had a bad time with them. Then when he openly admits it..he gets slated for it. If the truth is known then the deerhoundx seems to throw the most failures/not meeting expectations across the running dog spectrum. I'll gladly admit that this is the case in my experience with said x..atb NMF

• Like 1

Seems to me that some folks on here dont like the truth of other peoples experiences with the deerhoundx. Sounds to me like hot meat has had a bad time with them. Then when he openly admits it..he gets slated for it. If the truth is known then the deerhoundx seems to throw the most failures/not meeting expectations across the running dog spectrum. I'll gladly admit that this is the case in my experience with said x..atb NMF

Deerhound crosses,the mix is the most important part,hold their own in any company,on any chosen quarry.I prefer the addition of Border collie.In my experience,based on over 30 years graft with the breed,i would own no other type lurcher.Ive seen outstanding lurchers of various breeding,yet the Deerhound types,bred right,with the collie influence in my case,entered right and tested right,have few equals.Ive seen many quality lurchers make duffers because of the kennel they live in,its the same with any lurcher,if its bred from grafters a good kennel will get graft out of the mutt.

• Like 2