When Your Dogos Are Shit, Send In The Patterdale!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pointless stupid f***ing cruelty, lucky the Patt wasn`t killed outright. Perhaps the dickheads behind the fence should join in. Couldn`t give a f**k if it`s legal, accepted whatever,, penned in an

No one on this thread that hunts can take the moral high ground or call it disgusting etc. There's plenty of people who think you're barbaric every time your dog picks up a bunny and it screams in fea

http://youtu.be/scsTAWIc8h4   Love it when the little guy comes flying in, see how the Dogos get more stuck in once the backups arrived lol   That boar is a beast!

That penned Boar knows more about how to best a dog than any wild boar ever would..Not sport at all..They'd have a much better success rate running wild boar which the dogs have to hunt, Most animals would balk at a standing target like that ..yet would die trying to pull/stop a boar they themselves have hunted/tracked for a fair while. Its called Boar HUNTING for a reason..just my humble opinion ..atb NMF

Hog dog trials they do it in Louisiana the dogs have to bay the pig for a certain amount of time and the pig had room to move in the pen it was strong and healthy probably ended up with a cut ear the way everyone's going on you would think it was a piglet getting ripped to shreds by a hundred pitbulls

Hog dog trials they do it in Louisiana the dogs have to bay the pig for a certain amount of time and the pig had room to move in the pen it was strong and healthy probably ended up with a cut ear the way everyone's going on you would think it was a piglet getting ripped to shreds by a hundred pitbulls

What for.. a rosette? a pat on the back?

• Like 1

I make no distinction between this and the Irish dog trials :thumbs:

Would prefer it if it was in the field but end of the day nobody sees a problem with the old game trials so why this??

That terrier was a good 'un :yes: straight in and fuuck the consequences, everytime the terrier lads put their wee warriors in the ground they risk death, we all know it. So what is the difference just because it latches onto a pigs knackers?

Edited by mushroom

I'm not into killing caged animals my self but I tell you one thing I wouldn't be one bit happy with them doggos there was 3 of them in there at one stage and still wouldn't look at him, if they wher mine they'd be going and it wouldn't be home.

Not into it myself, sort of disgusts me, whether it's legal or not.

Yet at the same time i'm thinking............

Has anyone caught a bunny and released it into a different area to give a young pup a bit of confidence?

Not into it myself, sort of disgusts me, whether it's legal or not.

Yet at the same time i'm thinking............

Has anyone caught a bunny and released it into a different area to give a young pup a bit of confidence?

You can do something without put a video on the web.

• Like 1