Sign in to follow this  
j1985

When Your Dogos Are Shit, Send In The Patterdale!!

No killing involved in the pen, its there to train or test a dog. And no dog in the world is killing that boar unless the Patt gets lodged in its throat!!

No killing involved in the pen, its there to train or test a dog. And no dog in the world is killing that boar unless the Patt gets lodged in its throat!!

You cant train a dog in a pen.You can test the dogs bottle thats about it,

How can having easy access to a pen where you can let your young inexperienced dog/s get to grips with smaller boar to learn where to catch and what to expect not be classed as training ?

Couldn't agree more Rake, it's all well and good your dogs going 3/4 against one in a pen but it's a different story out in the field as it should be. Surprised the terrier wasn't flattened or kicked to f**k by it.

Pointless.

• Like 1

canned hunting of any sort, be it with dogs or rifles just doesnt sit right with me!

canned hunting of any sort, be it with dogs or rifles just doesnt sit right with me!

Once watched a documentary on folk shooting canned big cats in Africa - just awful. The cats were strolling up and down the fence and were being shot by rich Americans and Europeans. Left me with a kinda sick feeling... :thumbs:

Bull or bear baiting springs to mind. Can only imagine what that boar's life must be like: it has obviously been in that pen a while. :nono:

• Like 1

It's like the beginning of an end. With such game some things between dogs and boar will be banned.

The boar new the craic, which tells you something about its life.. I wouldnt call any of those people there hunters.

• Like 1