39 replies to this topic

#16 fenlandfieldsports

fenlandfieldsports

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:19 pm

all companys advertise its how a business grows , he wasnt that confident shooting in the in the wind its not for me to judge a client i orgainse the evening around there skill level etc , 

as im sure the client will tell you, he gave us the rabbits i had one for my dinner tonight funny enough very nice anyhow i must get on i have early start in the morning its been a pleasure same time tommorow nite nite  

#17 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:20 pm

there all a set of conning b*****ds if you ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only doing it to line there own pockets!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nots so bad lad and BLACK-GUN like this

#18 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:27 pm

it is your job too judge there shooting so your wrong they.and if your so called clients shoot so many why did you have to wait for the blind man to shoot 1 for you.tut tut tut so many holes in you its untrue.

• Nots so bad lad, trentotter and BLACK-GUN like this

#19 prestige shooting svcs

prestige shooting svcs

Rookie Hunter

• Donator
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:42 pm

Challenge for you then lads, windy night, no shots under 80 yards lets see how many you bag..........ill put you on the rabbits, you get to take them all, shoot more than 25 seen as you think 15 shots and kill ratio is too low and you shoot for free..........just to make it interesting if you can pull off a 175 plus yd shot ill pay you £25 as a bonus !

Any body up for the challenge or is it all talk on here ?.

I've met and shot with wildtrax and the man can pull some long range shots with that hmr and they stone dead in fact their insides like pea soup lol

Don't mock lads you don't know anything about, your supposed o be professionals not school kids, go out in the same conditions and show your worth not snide jibes at genuine folk

#20 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:59 pm

Challenge for you then lads, windy night, no shots under 80 yards lets see how many you bag..........ill put you on the rabbits, you get to take them all, shoot more than 25 seen as you think 15 shots and kill ratio is too low and you shoot for free..........just to make it interesting if you can pull off a 175 plus yd shot ill pay you £25 as a bonus !

Any body up for the challenge or is it all talk on here ?.

I've met and shot with wildtrax and the man can pull some long range shots with that hmr and they stone dead in fact their insides like pea soup lol

Don't mock lads you don't know anything about, your supposed o be professionals not school kids, go out in the same conditions and show your worth not snide jibes at genuine folk

and may i ask,WHO THE f**k ARE YOU??????????

#21 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:04 pm

NO SHOTS UNDER 80 YARDS???? SHOTS UP TO 125 YARDS IS THE NORM FOR ME MATE,AND IM USING A 22LR NOT AN HMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:06 pm

anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

• BLACK-GUN likes this

#23 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:17 pm

NO SHOTS UNDER 80 YARDS???? SHOTS UP TO 125 YARDS IS THE NORM FOR ME MATE,AND IM USING A 22LR NOT AN HMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And their headbanging shots as well   :bye:

• BLACK-GUN likes this

#24 prestige shooting svcs

prestige shooting svcs

Rookie Hunter

• Donator
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:26 pm

anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if your that confident lets say 175 yds for .22 rf and 250 for the hmr if your real keen lets do one at 500 with .243 for the bonus !

But be warned lads with a rifle I'm good.......real good, just so you know and can't say I hid the fact !

But you gotta beat 7 and 25 for the freeby and as above for the Brucy bonus

#25 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:33 pm

>anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if your that confident lets say 175 yds for .22 rf and 250 for the hmr if your real keen lets do one at 500 with .243 for the bonus !

But be warned lads with a rifle I'm good.......real good, just so you know and can't say I hid the fact !

But you gotta beat 7 and 25 for the freeby and as above for the Brucy bonus

john wayne?????? tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more like

• BLACK-GUN likes this

#26 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:49 pm

when we go shooting rabbits we go shooting rabbits some of these will have been taken at 80yards with the 22  rimfire..i got rid of my my 17 hmr crap..two noisy ..and we dont belly shoot we are head shooters.no wander he give you his rabbits no skill in shooting rabbits in the belly there you go making me laugh again your making your self look a fool with everything you say.ps who wants to walk 175 yards for a rabbit

Attached Files

#27 fenlandfieldsports

fenlandfieldsports

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:56 pm

blimey i go away for a few minutes and we are of again lol

#28 fenlandfieldsports

fenlandfieldsports

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:05 pm

decent bag of rabbits there ,,,,,  

#29 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:08 pm

if your as good with the 22 LR as you are with your mouth got to be crap .and your days out.

• BLACK-GUN likes this

#30 fenlandfieldsports

fenlandfieldsports

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:10 pm

as i said we organise the evening to suit the clients ability come on your sounding like a child i can shoot rabbits whenever i wish on one of many farms i tend to use traps and snares,ferrets etc far more affective if i whant big numbers

it is your job too judge there shooting so your wrong they.and if your so called clients shoot so many why did you have to wait for the blind man to shoot 1 for you.tut tut tut so many holes in you its untrue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users