Sign in to follow this  
fenlandfieldsports

Rabbit Lamping 25Th March Peterborough

all companys advertise its how a business grows , he wasnt that confident shooting in the in the wind its not for me to judge a client i orgainse the evening around there skill level etc ,

as im sure the client will tell you, he gave us the rabbits i had one for my dinner tonight funny enough very nice anyhow i must get on i have early start in the morning its been a pleasure same time tommorow nite nite

there all a set of conning b*****ds if you ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only doing it to line there own pockets!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

it is your job too judge there shooting so your wrong they.and if your so called clients shoot so many why did you have to wait for the blind man to shoot 1 for you.tut tut tut so many holes in you its untrue.

• Like 3

Challenge for you then lads, windy night, no shots under 80 yards lets see how many you bag..........ill put you on the rabbits, you get to take them all, shoot more than 25 seen as you think 15 shots and kill ratio is too low and you shoot for free..........just to make it interesting if you can pull off a 175 plus yd shot ill pay you £25 as a bonus !

Any body up for the challenge or is it all talk on here ?.

I've met and shot with wildtrax and the man can pull some long range shots with that hmr and they stone dead in fact their insides like pea soup lol

Don't mock lads you don't know anything about, your supposed o be professionals not school kids, go out in the same conditions and show your worth not snide jibes at genuine folk

Challenge for you then lads, windy night, no shots under 80 yards lets see how many you bag..........ill put you on the rabbits, you get to take them all, shoot more than 25 seen as you think 15 shots and kill ratio is too low and you shoot for free..........just to make it interesting if you can pull off a 175 plus yd shot ill pay you £25 as a bonus !

Any body up for the challenge or is it all talk on here ?.

I've met and shot with wildtrax and the man can pull some long range shots with that hmr and they stone dead in fact their insides like pea soup lol

Don't mock lads you don't know anything about, your supposed o be professionals not school kids, go out in the same conditions and show your worth not snide jibes at genuine folk

and may i ask,WHO THE f**k ARE YOU??????????

• Like 2

NO SHOTS UNDER 80 YARDS???? SHOTS UP TO 125 YARDS IS THE NORM FOR ME MATE,AND IM USING A 22LR NOT AN HMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

NO SHOTS UNDER 80 YARDS???? SHOTS UP TO 125 YARDS IS THE NORM FOR ME MATE,AND IM USING A 22LR NOT AN HMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And their headbanging shots as well :bye:

• Like 1

anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if your that confident lets say 175 yds for .22 rf and 250 for the hmr if your real keen lets do one at 500 with .243 for the bonus !

But be warned lads with a rifle I'm good.......real good, just so you know and can't say I hid the fact !

But you gotta beat 7 and 25 for the freeby and as above for the Brucy bonus

>anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if your that confident lets say 175 yds for .22 rf and 250 for the hmr if your real keen lets do one at 500 with .243 for the bonus !

But be warned lads with a rifle I'm good.......real good, just so you know and can't say I hid the fact !

But you gotta beat 7 and 25 for the freeby and as above for the Brucy bonus

john wayne?????? tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more like

• Like 1

when we go shooting rabbits we go shooting rabbits some of these will have been taken at 80yards with the 22 rimfire..i got rid of my my 17 hmr crap..two noisy ..and we dont belly shoot we are head shooters.no wander he give you his rabbits no skill in shooting rabbits in the belly there you go making me laugh again your making your self look a fool with everything you say.ps who wants to walk 175 yards for a rabbit

post-47182-0-16300700-1364337337.jpg

• Like 2

as i said we organise the evening to suit the clients ability come on your sounding like a child i can shoot rabbits whenever i wish on one of many farms i tend to use traps and snares,ferrets etc far more affective if i whant big numbers

it is your job too judge there shooting so your wrong they.and if your so called clients shoot so many why did you have to wait for the blind man to shoot 1 for you.tut tut tut so many holes in you its untrue.