Rabbit Lamping 25Th March Peterborough

NO SHOTS UNDER 80 YARDS???? SHOTS UP TO 125 YARDS IS THE NORM FOR ME MATE,AND IM USING A 22LR NOT AN HMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And their headbanging shots as well :bye:

anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SHOTS UNDER 80 YARDS???? SHOTS UP TO 125 YARDS IS THE NORM FOR ME MATE,AND IM USING A 22LR NOT AN HMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if your that confident lets say 175 yds for .22 rf and 250 for the hmr if your real keen lets do one at 500 with .243 for the bonus !

But be warned lads with a rifle I'm good.......real good, just so you know and can't say I hid the fact !

But you gotta beat 7 and 25 for the freeby and as above for the Brucy bonus

And their headbanging shots as well :bye:

>anyway ,175yards for an hmr is piss poor mate...an old mate of ours used to rattle em at 250++with his hmr and that was a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if your that confident lets say 175 yds for .22 rf and 250 for the hmr if your real keen lets do one at 500 with .243 for the bonus !

But be warned lads with a rifle I'm good.......real good, just so you know and can't say I hid the fact !

But you gotta beat 7 and 25 for the freeby and as above for the Brucy bonus

john wayne?????? tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more like

• Like 1

as i said we organise the evening to suit the clients ability come on your sounding like a child i can shoot rabbits whenever i wish on one of many farms i tend to use traps and snares,ferrets etc far more affective if i whant big numbers

it is your job too judge there shooting so your wrong they.and if your so called clients shoot so many why did you have to wait for the blind man to shoot 1 for you.tut tut tut so many holes in you its untrue.

Guest scramble

as i said we organise the evening to suit the clients ability come on your sounding like a child i can shoot rabbits whenever i wish on one of many farms i tend to use traps and snares,ferrets etc far more affective if i whant big numbers

it is your job too judge there shooting so your wrong they.and if your so called clients shoot so many why did you have to wait for the blind man to shoot 1 for you.tut tut tut so many holes in you its untrue.

That doesn't say a lot for your ability as a shooting guide my friend :no: you only managed to get him 7 rabbits for his 3-4 hours. NOT GOOD, novice or not.

I'm not being funny but who the hell issues these FAC's if a guy cant shoot a rabbit at 80 yards with a HMR??

• Like 1

he shot all of the rabbits 80yrds + a few times wasnt quite quick enough but ha ho, plus he was using sticks as most of the night was on foot due to the boggy headlands with all the rain/ snow ,not every outing has to be about big numbers the guy had never shot with a lamp so why rush around it was more of a learning curve he was happy and enjoyed it we had a bit of banter he called a early barth,as time was getting on and he lived a few miles away, how could the evening be any better

i said 22LR. like i said 17HMR two noisy so i got rid when i had it120 yards plus no problem and in the head not belly .pea soup how can you eat,em then.you need to go back to school and brush up on your skills

dead is dead if your that worried about clean shot rabbit forget shooting and trap/ferret plus the game dealer pays a few bob more,, . my skills are tried and tested thanks for the concern

morning chaps ,,,i dont own a 17hmr it was the clients rifle ,sounds like you have pent up anger issues maybe you should relax more, maybe go out shooting instead of being a internet troll you can bait me all you like

had a chap come in the snow saturday he bagged 22 birds in the spot you where in

i looked this morning still plenty next time maybe you will listen to your guide and instead of whimping out put the time in and bag a few if theres pigeons about a experienced shot will geet them in just takes a little effort this time of year got to go do some more work now but ill drop by later for a chat

Guest scramble

No one is baiting you, these guys paid you good money for a day out and you didn't deliver. They are just warning others thinking about parting with their hard earned cash.

• Like 1