Brill Night + Buck

thanks (Bill + Ash) to be honest ive kept a close eye on Buck ,even though he as been out since he was 9 weeks old. Ive never done anything with him that i didnt think he could handle.Bryn was about the same age 6 months old when he caught his 1st rabbit,and he gone to catch( hundreds) in 5 1/2 years, never been laid up with any injurys in that time. Buck i know is alot differnt type lurcher bigger animal, so ive have gage him more so than i did with Bryn, but he is doing fine so far, and giving him couple of runs in the lamp wont do any harm,and he as had 4 rabbits from 5 runs, not bad for a big 7 month old lump lol. Got all this summer to get him just right for sep, and if he as good as Steve Barton says about this x, should be filling my Freezer no prob :yes:

Bird you say about steve barton does he still run this cross ??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out last night 11pm, with trigger2 (jon) took his dog 1/4 malmautex lurcher Buster, my Bryn 1x colliex grey, and Buck my 1x gsd x grey pup. Well Bryn was on fire again got 5 -6 runs, he was going

WELLL nothing like a uplifting for a handler than a night like that for him a mers baby , WATCH THE SPACE FOLKS there will be lots more to come from this welp . pleased as punch for ray , and ray he

im surprised ray you have run a 7month old dog on the lamp,...........brick shite house or not .............still very much undeveloped and any injury could prove costly ......... i cant get me head

thanks (Bill + Ash) to be honest ive kept a close eye on Buck ,even though he as been out since he was 9 weeks old. Ive never done anything with him that i didnt think he could handle.Bryn was about the same age 6 months old when he caught his 1st rabbit,and he gone to catch( hundreds) in 5 1/2 years, never been laid up with any injurys in that time. Buck i know is alot differnt type lurcher bigger animal, so ive have gage him more so than i did with Bryn, but he is doing fine so far, and giving him couple of runs in the lamp wont do any harm,and he as had 4 rabbits from 5 runs, not bad for a big 7 month old lump lol. Got all this summer to get him just right for sep, and if he as good as Steve Barton says about this x, should be filling my Freezer no prob :yes:

Bird you say about steve barton does he still run this cross ??

Yes mate, he got couple of 1/4 bred gsdx grey and a 1x gsd x grey. He is in New Zealand now, but he as taken everything from (wild pigs, deer, feral cats, rabbits) with his dogs. He told me he prefers the 1x gsdx grey, to the 1/4 as they have alot better wind, and more tenacity.Hes tried otherxs but still goes to back 1x gsd x greys, he likes them , only time will tell with my pup + luck . :yes: