Sign in to follow this  
bird

Brill Night + Buck

Chuffed for you mate and the pup :thumbs:

Now calm down and put some feckin' paragraphs in :laugh:

Cheers, D.

the pup is just getting his shape .nice deep chest great weatherproof coat the lamp battery will go flat before he does .a real proper mouching dog next year you will see his potential come thru.looking forward to seeing pictures of him next season.well done

the pup is just getting his shape .nice deep chest great weatherproof coat the lamp battery will go flat before he does .a real proper mouching dog next year you will see his potential come thru.looking forward to seeing pictures of him next season.well done

Thanks b/g , yeh he starting to shape up abit now.And you right regards the stamina side of things, he will run all night long no prob,as even now as a pup,ge got very good stamina, walking 4 hours to him no prob now. And he not that slow for his size,as you say going to get more faster as he matures.

Best feeling in the world when a young one performs well

Atb....

thanks mate, very happy so far, i think he might be a good lurcher when older .He only can get better with age, and as he is a big pup and done well for his size now, looking good for the future :thumbs: . mind you he is differnt to Bryn regards temp, Bryn would like to please you, Buck so far a stubbon bugger likes to please him self .!!

That's my boy well done buck hopefully bleu will be learning soon.will ring you later Ray after I've sorted things atb

That's my boy well done buck hopefully bleu will be learning soon.will ring you later Ray after I've sorted things atb

Nice one Ray, the pups come on well.... If hes catching now, He'll be flying come sept on the young uns, all the best mate

Kev

Nice one Ray, the pups come on well.... If hes catching now, He'll be flying come sept on the young uns, all the best mate

Kev

thanks kev, yeh he is doing great, looking good come sept :thumbs:

fair lay guys, nice to see there some bunnies about still. strong lookin pup and very good cross im my books

:thumbs:

Goodluck way buck bird hope he lasts as long as Bryn he will tackle anything Ive seen one 30 years ago it took anything atb