Brill Night + Buck

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out last night 11pm, with trigger2 (jon) took his dog 1/4 malmautex lurcher Buster, my Bryn 1x colliex grey, and Buck my 1x gsd x grey pup. Well Bryn was on fire again got 5 -6 runs, he was going

WELLL nothing like a uplifting for a handler than a night like that for him a mers baby , WATCH THE SPACE FOLKS there will be lots more to come from this welp . pleased as punch for ray , and ray he

im surprised ray you have run a 7month old dog on the lamp,...........brick shite house or not .............still very much undeveloped and any injury could prove costly ......... i cant get me head

the pup is just getting his shape .nice deep chest great weatherproof coat the lamp battery will go flat before he does .a real proper mouching dog next year you will see his potential come thru.looking forward to seeing pictures of him next season.well done

Thanks b/g , yeh he starting to shape up abit now.And you right regards the stamina side of things, he will run all night long no prob,as even now as a pup,ge got very good stamina, walking 4 hours to him no prob now. And he not that slow for his size,as you say going to get more faster as he matures.

Best feeling in the world when a young one performs well

Atb....

thanks mate, very happy so far, i think he might be a good lurcher when older .He only can get better with age, and as he is a big pup and done well for his size now, looking good for the future :thumbs: . mind you he is differnt to Bryn regards temp, Bryn would like to please you, Buck so far a stubbon bugger likes to please him self .!!

Nice one Ray, the pups come on well.... If hes catching now, He'll be flying come sept on the young uns, all the best mate

Kev

thanks kev, yeh he is doing great, looking good come sept :thumbs: