Sign in to follow this  
dee mac

German Wire Haired Or Smooth ?

Well fit to do all the above except play the piano there more suited to the drums lol

Ive always liked the look of the gwp if i pack in with the terriers and lurchers i think that will be my next dog.

Well fit to do all the above except play the piano there more suited to the drums lol

Any chance of a pic of yours mate.the wife even loves them so fingers crossed.

I am getting a gwp pup this week ...this will be a challenge

Ive always liked the look of the gwp if i pack in with the terriers and lurchers i think that will be my next dog.

They fit right in with the lurchers and terriers mate, no need to pack anything in! They will drive a wood block on their own, mark holes, kill stuff, point owt that moves and play the drums, what more reasons do you need? lol

They fit right in with the lurchers and terriers mate, no need to pack anything in! They will drive a wood block on their own, mark holes, kill stuff, point owt that moves and play the drums, what more reasons do you need? lol

Its called over crowding mate and the way the lurcher and terrier game is going now it wont be long before you end up doibg time for a few rabbits.but ya can only blame the good people of the sport for driving over fields and theiving off the land tbat has spoilt the sport.

I like the bitch pup more than the dog dee mac mate.very nice and thanks for sharing the pic mate.

Edited by lurchers