Whats Happened To Friend Buster??

Hiya guys I have been off the site for a couple of weeks or so through illness and have come on today and found mate Craig isnt on my friends list any more. Looking through the forum I came across one part that said he was banned??? is this true? FFS I hope not He is a very good bloke and why would he be banned? If its true then this forum is a poorer place without his input. INFO please. thanks ....TRON.

Edited by Tron

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry... But again I find the words rape and arson in the same sentence funny as f**k.

Now that’s strange! Being a member of several forums, I found THL posts a very interesting, and regular mix of different related subjects, very helpful, informative and not monopolised by know it all

It’s very difficult to offer original material all the time, and yes I am guilty of asking repetitive questions just like some of the others too. Frequently I know the answer before posting the questi

Hi Tron , I was only thinking yesterday I haven't seen Buster on for A while.

He was getting p1ssed off with some of the folk and not finding the site enjoyable anymore so may have asked a mod to remove him , try pm'ing paulus.

Steve

He was getting p1ssed off with some of the folk and not finding the site enjoyable anymore so may have asked a mod to remove him , try pm'ing paulus.

Steve

try malt :laugh:

Steve

your always "first port of call "paulus :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Steve

it was malt who issued the points this time :laugh: :laugh:

Steve

it was malt who issued the points this time :laugh: :laugh:
I just knew you had known something about it you "all seeing eye " :laugh: :laugh:

I was hoping for a factual reply. No wonder hese left if paulos the moderater thinks his loss is a joke. How come paulos is a moderator? his response shows no respect to my question at all. no wonder Craig left. :hmm:

Hiya guys I have been off the site for a couple of weeks or so through illness and have come on today and found mate Craig isnt on my friends list any more. Looking through the forum I came across one part that said he was banned??? is this true? FFS I hope not He is a very good bloke and why would he be banned? If its true then this forum is a poorer place without his input. INFO please. thanks ....TRON.

I hope your feeling much better Tron buddy :thumbs:

I was hoping for a factual reply. No wonder hese left if paulos the moderater thinks his loss is a joke. How come paulos is a moderator? his response shows no respect to my question at all. no wonder Craig left. :hmm:

matey, look back and you'll find the answer.. :yes: I have been speaking to Buster online on here and on other sites for around 5 years, I don't usually respond to members requests to be banned but I know him and know that once he's made his mind up about leaving, he ain't going to be the type to reappear with a new username 5 minutes later.. :thumbs:

he left of his own accord, his choice, his reasons, the replies were factual, malt delt with it,not me. as for me thinking his loss is a joke, i just think it was his choice.

Thank you Pil and Malt perhaps I am getting a miserable old git nowadays with my last post on this matter I am a numpty still on a PC so I havent the now how to find out whats gone on. Thanks again, friends. Ron.

• Like 1