Dumfries and Galloway show

Guest short4charles

:clapper: nice 1 c c so when did u get them long legs then ?????????????? :clapper: will b down on the sunday with about 7 mates so will c u all sun u will no me i,m the hansom one short fat long hair and pierceings and not 2 4 get tats all over :yahoo: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CharlieC

had a wee sneaky peek preview, took us about 20 mins to drive in cos we were in the Elise :blink::blink: :11: :11: met Foxgun Tom, boy does that hat of his weigh a ton with all the badges :11: :11: He showed us some cool pics he had taken at Lowther, and the famous fox sporren, cant wait to see it in action with the kilt :D:D

It looks to be a good day out if the weather stays as nice as today folks, hopefully see some of use there :good:

PS Lurcherboy - price is £7 per adult mate :good:

Guest CharlieC

had a good day, what a scorcher it was :yes: Took a few pics but most didnt come out very well due to the sun :no:

anyway heres a couple, enjoy :11:

Dumfriesshire Hounds (there were a couple nice black and tans in this pack)

moffatgamefair002.jpg

You meet some real characters at these game fairs :D

moffatgamefair012.jpg

Dave Sleight with Gem in the main arena doing his display.

davesleightandgem.jpg

walking them round. This class was smooth over 23" dogs I think

moffatgamefair006.jpg

There was a couple of really meaty looking bull crosses that caught my eye from this line up :yes:

smoothdogs.jpg

and finally, washing the shit off the car for the car show at Chatelherault tommorrow :D

carwash.jpg

Guest simonw

it is amazing just who you bump into these days :friends: thank charlie c, nudge nudge wink wink for that info, we had a ball of a time, Tom, minus his kilt managed to bag a few bunnies, the show was a warm un and how Tom managed to fend off all those admirers, i dont know, any way the voice is still gone so i'll be off to gargle some.......fosters :angel: