Marksman Courses

hi ya folks
well had a great day today with redneck rhys he came over to do a marksman course with me at my manor shooting ground i'm hoping he had a great day and learnt something i was very happy with the way he asked questions and how he wanted to learn which is great for me
anyway i am hoping to get a few more people on the course if you are interested please feel free to contact me or speak to rhys or nick hammond as well rhys even spoke about this to the police and even they said it was a great idea as he wants to go for his shotgun and fac soon so any help i can give i will
any way this is the pm rhys sent me
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FEED BACK RHYS

CnG Marksmanship Course with feedback-
I thoroughly enjoyed the time I had on the course. Shay was an excellent instructor who has helped me achieve and gain a much better understanding of pest control using sub 12FPE pre-charged pneumatic and springer air rifles.
Firstly he ensured I understood clearly how to hold,use, transport and store the air rifle safely before he went into further detail with the different types of air rifle and ammunition that can be used. Then he ran through each pest species which can legally be shot using the air rifle and where the kill zone is on each animal to ensure a clean and humane kill. After I had completed the class room part of the course Shay had me practising target shots from different ranges with a variety of rifles. He gave me some great tips and advice on my positioning and stance while taking my shots, which has improved my shooting skills dramatically.
Once Shay was confident I was safe to use the air rifle competently we went out into the fields and woods on the hunt for some vermin to be culled unfortunately there was only a small number of rabbits out.
Over all I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from taking part in this course and feel it can benefit a lot more people interested in pest control with air rifles its a great day outdoors with a friendly instructor and it certainly puts a smile on your face with some of the guns you get to use.
Rhys Mercer 09/03/2013.

thank you again
and if you are wanting to come one the course please read on my website
http://huntersvenom.weebly.com/feed-back.html

I dont think you can ever get to a stage where you know it all and these courses are a great idea and im sure everyone be it new or a veteran to the sport learns something from them.

Well done Shay buddy. I wouldnt mind attending one myself mate with Davy if he was free and making a episode of it for our channel to get the message out to the broader shooting community.

Si.

Hi ya si pal

That would be great buddy the more it gets out there the better its helping so many people like you said new and old school I come across a lot of problems when people are shooting at heights and getting the trajectories wrong and causing damages ie £600 bulbs or and units to and then the bird flying around bleeding everywhere we all have off days but to stick 6 pellets in it and around it so after seing that I chrono'd the gun under 9ftlbs not good at all so the gun was made to be put away and its gone from there now si so its all good and if you look at the feed back off a lad the other day he was really happy about it

Thank you for the other though ill keep ya to that buddy cheers again si

Shay

• 2 weeks later...

Another fantastic feed back from my course today folks have a look on my website to guys and gals I have a few more slots for the course and I'm planning a shooting weekend in the summer it will be £20 per person

Some feed back

Had a great day today.

Shay was an excellent instructor, I was given instruction on pest control and the safety and laws surrounding not only pest control but also transporting air rifles.

Before using the guns, i was shown clearly how to handle and use both pneumatic and spring loaded rifles.

As i already own my own spring loaded rifle, i took it along and Shay pointed out in his presentation that i was loaded mine wasn't correct, of which i am grateful.

After the instruction there was target practice using different rifles and ammunition.

the best part of the day for me was actually getting out for a hike around the estate looking for quarry to cull, i felt confident that after the instruction i was given into the different kill zones of each animal and of the different animals i could legally shoot i would be able to dispatch the animal humanly.

Unfortunately the weather was terrible as we had snow falling!

I would recommend this course to anybody who has an interest in pest control with air rifles.

Even with the bad weather, i had a great day and so much better than sitting behind a table shooting static targets, great people and some very nice rifles.

Thanks Shay.

Iain Stokes 23/3/2013

post-15654-136408280075_thumb.jpg

post-15654-136408283338_thumb.jpg

post-15654-136408286701_thumb.jpg

Hope you like folks

Shay