Sign in to follow this  
M47KS_M4N_CH71S

Iphone Scope Cam

Excellent step by step guide fella and a dam site cheaper than the yank version. Made one myself this afternoon. Did you download the iscope app??? It's works a treat with it. Hopefully be able to post some hunting clips up real soon.

Edited by Dirk Diggler
  • Like 1

Brilliant that buddy, great footage! hopefully there will be loads of uploads to youtube now :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

Brilliant that buddy, great footage! hopefully there will be loads of uploads to youtube now :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

Yep my throughts exactly, just wait for weather to get better :-)

Thanks

Atb chris

Excellent step by step guide fella and a dam site cheaper than the yank version. Made one myself this afternoon. Did you download the iscope app??? It's works a treat with it. Hopefully be able to post some hunting clips up real soon.

Thanks pal dont forget pics :-) and no i used video zoom 2 off the app store and anthor app called slopro witch slow the footage down work ace so all is good :-)

Thanks again bud

Chris

OMG! That is unreal, makes mine look pony, works so well, what did you use for the outer casing on the tube? I need to make a better 1 now, thanks for the step by step!

And down pipe connector pal the lim is up on the step by step cheap as chips bud, been trying to get out with it but the fog is so dam thick not been out:-( lol

Atb pal

Chris

Thats awesome mate.

Great tutorial too.

Thanks

Si.