Have You Ever Had A Dog Killed?

Can you not just shoot the baboons? From a safe distance with a 50 cal machine gun ;0). They were becoming a problem in some parts of Saudi when i was there in the 90s, where they were kept as pets when small then released when there teeth became as long as carving knives. Powerful pack animals i wouldnt like to meet a pissed off adult face to face

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funnily enough no

had a rabbit get me dog in a death lock one night was alright though he turned his self out of it and ran back to me shit me self

Heard of a beddy whippet that took a good kicking off a summer lamped hare. Unfortunitly the dog died from its injuries..   Lad bought a bull cross and smashes everything now, only in the summer.

we're tried everything but unless you want to wait out all day and only shoot one or two. With dogs they put them up trees and power lines we keep up with the dogs on bikes and the cruiser if you can shoot more then five in a week then they don't come back for a while, but shoot one and they're but the next day.

and it is good fun

Why would you want to shoot them when you can use proper dogs and hunt them some dogs die hunting dangerous game but I bet if they had the chance they would do it again there brave animals doing what they love

Because the mans going to have a high turnover of dogs otherwise,a male baboon will face off a leopard,so it's going to rip a dog a new arsehole very quickly.

baying dogs dont really work with baboons they change there behaviour to suit. our dogs put them up trees but when we arrive they jump into the dogs because the understand that we shoot them, if that dog cant defend its self or help the other dogs it will get, hurt the same with pigs if they bay them in the bush it takes us a long time to get there and thats when bad things happen

a big male baboon is stronger faster and much cleaver then any dog I've seen them wait for smaller baboons to get caught by the dogs then when there mouths are full they jump in

its not easy like hunting furry people ;)

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

One of my dogs was killed by a leopard in the woods down the road from my house once. A tremendous battle it was, borderline epic but Flossy the yorkie just couldnt handle this big black beast and died a warriors death bleeding out from a torn ear!

I don't tell people though as they won't believe me!

Edited by j1985