Have You Ever Had A Dog Killed?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funnily enough no

had a rabbit get me dog in a death lock one night was alright though he turned his self out of it and ran back to me shit me self

Heard of a beddy whippet that took a good kicking off a summer lamped hare. Unfortunitly the dog died from its injuries..   Lad bought a bull cross and smashes everything now, only in the summer.

Hunted boar myself with the running dogs, but no casualties, just a few cuts n bruises. Like has been said, way more likely to loose a dog in the persuit of game than the game itself... lost a few terriers, but apart from injuries, my hunting dogs have never met their end in the field touch wood, and Ive seen my bullx go off a cliff in the pyrenese after a chamois, he was bruised but ok.

Hunted boar myself with the running dogs, but no casualties, just a few cuts n bruises. Like has been said, way more likely to loose a dog in the persuit of game than the game itself... lost a few terriers, but apart from injuries, my hunting dogs have never met their end in the field touch wood, and Ive seen my bullx go off a cliff in the pyrenese after a chamois, he was bruised but ok.

I bet your arse dropped out when he went over the edge :icon_eek:

Don't think this is in the same league as your big game casualties but it was a shit one all the same.I had a smashing lurcher bitch break her neck chasing a hare a good few years back. She was stone dead by the time i raced across the field to her,not even a twitch.Seen her tumble going through some reeds on the tail of the hare but she did not get up again. I was expecting her to have hurt a leg or something so it was a bit of a shock to get to her and she was already gone.

Heard of a beddy whippet that took a good kicking off a summer lamped hare. Unfortunitly the dog died from its injuries..

Lad bought a bull cross and smashes everything now, only in the summer. Hammers the XBOX on the colder darker nights :laugh::laugh:

• Like 5

Heard of a beddy whippet that took a good kicking off a summer lamped hare. Unfortunitly the dog died from its injuries..

Lad bought a bull cross and smashes everything now, only in the summer. Hammers the XBOX on the colder darker nights :laugh::laugh:

pmsl.....

• Like 1