Nimrod Attacks Fox Lampers

I can see your point,but I would still rather get paid for foxing than a lot of other jobs I can think of :thumbs:

Aye I never thought of it like that,

funny thing is I now get more satisfaction and enjoyment from providing the sport on a shoot day than I ever have from using a gun though that could just be cause I'm getting older lol

its definetly an age thing mate :laugh: trust me :laugh: :laugh:

Speak for yourselves.... :D Ive been feeling that way for a while now. I get much more pleasure from working the dogs than i do actually shooting. Dont think i will ever give it up though. On sat i'm off to an estate to see if we can bag a few foxes, more of a 'helping a mate out' sort of thing. Hope its not weather like this!!!

its one of them circle things mate like the very young and the very old both being incontinent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DanW pretty much summed up how I feel about this and time and time again I've clashed with these Warrener wannabe types on here (Riflemen and dogmen). I haven't read the article so can't comment on Ni

I stopped reading that rag when they gave space to poacher watch

But for some it is a new sport they watch a few dvd read a couple of the shooting comics and think there the f***ing warrener fact is plenty of land don't need fox control at all yet they still feel t

Posted Images

I can see your point,but I would still rather get paid for foxing than a lot of other jobs I can think of :thumbs:

funny thing is I now get more satisfaction and enjoyment from providing the sport on a shoot day than I ever have from using a gun though that could just be cause I'm getting older lol

Speak for yourselves.... :D Ive been feeling that way for a while now. I get much more pleasure from working the dogs than i do actually shooting. Dont think i will ever give it up though. On sat i'm off to an estate to see if we can bag a few foxes, more of a 'helping a mate out' sort of thing. Hope its not weather like this!!!

its one of them circle things mate like the very young and the very old both being incontinent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh i see... :D ..Well when i start pissing the bed i know who ill be using the gun on...... :laugh:

Oh i see... :D ..Well when i start pissing the bed i know who ill be using the gun on...... :laugh:

ive cut right back now only kept a 20 bore and a rimmy the bare minimum really, spent the cash on wine,women and song :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ive cut right back now only kept a 20 bore and a rimmy the bare minimum really, spent the cash on wine,women and song :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Between rifles and shotguns i have 8. Well 6 belong to me........and i'd imagine as a job lot i'd be lucky to get £300...... :laugh:

Between rifles and shotguns i have 8. Well 6 belong to me........and i'd imagine as a job lot i'd be lucky to get £300...... :laugh:

methes, albanians and bieber for you then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

methes, albanians and bieber for you then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

or as i like to call it...................."Friday night!!"..... :toast:

• Like 1