Not Good Publicity, Hounds Make A Kill On Busy Road.

When you hunt hounds we all know some times things go wrong, this must have been one of them times.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Bus-passengers-witness-pack-hounds-kill-fox-busy/story-18182598-detail/story.html#axzz2LNBbDWnF

Not good publicity for hunting, or is it? Made me laugh to read that the RSPCA weren't investigating after their recent P.R.

Edited by jayfoxing
  • Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say they mistook a hound for the said fox & are pictured saving the tax payer money by eating a bit of road kill, saves the council cleaning it up ??

No matter how many lads u have out with you and not just lads who come out now n again I mean lads who have grown up with hounds accidents can still happen!

you silly fu--ing man where do you think the rebel packs came from,its because of the quarreling between the hunt thats caused it ,masters shaging the field followers,huntsman shaging the masters ,non

Posted Images

that picture dont proove a thing ,thats why there not investigating ,.....there is no evidence unless they have the aledged carcass ,.............plus if the hounds arent in close control by the huntsmen its not there fault that they drift off to eat some road kill............

hope the hunt done the right thing.........

• Like 1

Well i do hope the rspca do nick someone over this shamefull event.

And it's that car driver who ran into the pack of hounds and killed that one should be nicked for careless driving and killing a good hound that was up there and in at the end,RIP hound.

• Like 5

who really should give a shit ---- dirty scummy b*****ds are a plauge to farmers landowners --- and anyone living in a town with babys -- and if they looked like rats people would be begging us to rid the b*****d things ..

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 4

I know im gonna take heat for saying this but im gonna say it anyway, this is the kinda shit that gets everybody in bother, if you're running hounds then you need to be with them, never mind of the hounds catching or not catching a fox, the hounds should not have been all over a busy road, theres no excuse for it, if you're a foot pack put GPS collars on, then so you know exsactly where the hounds are, and have lads in trucks watching roads, typical F$ckin redneck yahoo's bolloxing it up for everyone else, if you dont have the help then dont go out !!!!!!!