Sign in to follow this  
RED_BULL

Lamping/bristol

Alright lads. Anyone up for a nights lamping before the season ends. I lives in bristol dont mind driveing

theres f**k all in bristol :boogy:

you been in the wrong places lol

lol oh ok you know best pmsl

best leave it to the lurcher boys lol i do ok :whistling:

Edited by long dog

Anywhere round Bristol that's any good is so on top it's not worth it.

That's why I av to travel 40+ mile for my lamping.

If your thinking of going up round the airport wear your running boots not your welly boots. Lol.

If your thinking of going up round the airport wear your running boots not your welly boots. Lol.

ive got the permission behind the airport for ferreting but there's feck all round there anymore, and the only other place with a healthy rabbit population would be wrington.... Would suggest to anyone going there tho that they be fit because if alvis boys sees the lamp they'll be around your ass quicker than you could slip your dog 😄 and them boys ain't friendly lol

i caught lads turn up on my permission in a mini bus full of dogs must been 6 lads and 2 dogs each. fcking idiots

ive got the permission behind the airport for ferreting but there's feck all round there anymore, and the only other place with a healthy rabbit population would be wrington.... Would suggest to anyone going there tho that they be fit because if alvis boys sees the lamp they'll be around your ass quicker than you could slip your dog and them boys ain't friendly lol

Mr brother inlaw works for them.....they like to shoot the land themselves......not keen on strangers to say the leas lolt. We live in north somerset and travel hour south to go lamping again. Gets mullered here to close to bristol

Where theres countryside theres quarry I mostly only lamp bristol and just outside bristol, dundry, withcurch, chew magna, keynsham,pensford, wrington, felton, blagdon, cheddar, and still find a little bit of everything out if the weathers suitable,we have hardly any permission but it seems poinless asking for it all you ever hear from farmers is either we already have someone or just a plain old NO so I say f**k em im going on there land wether they so yes or not anyway I dont see why they have such a problem anyway as long as you dont leave gates open or break fences or scare livesstock or destroy crops whats the f***ing problem with them us poachers are doing them a favor!

bristol johnies wreck everything they lay there hands on...........sooner or later everywhere will be fecked ............... :whistling: lol

Sign in to follow this