Check Out My New Rat Smoker.

i dont rate any of that ................it all needs cleaning to regular as all the shite gets to hot on the end and keeps going in to flame then your fecking about trying to get it to burn not so hot so it dont catch on fire ......and it just fecking about after fecking about..........

better mechanicle eg chainsaw ..........with smoke mix.........imo

i dont rate any of that ................it all needs cleaning to regular as all the shite gets to hot on the end and keeps going in to flame then your fecking about trying to get it to burn not so hot so it dont catch on fire ......and it just fecking about after fecking about..........

better mechanicle eg chainsaw ..........with smoke mix.........imo

I was warned about that, I used cooking oil and it never went on fire once and worked fine all day. Got home wiped the pipe with a rag, about two seconds and its as clean as it was when I got it out of the box. I imagine if I was to use old dirty oil or may be a car oil mix it might clog up but cooking oil is about a quid a litre so what's the point.

Might be a daft question, but doesn't spraying clouds of insect poison come with a few side effects to your and your dogs health? Not that chainsaw fumes are the key to a long life but something about breathing in something designed to kill wouldn't put me at ease that's all. Or is that not what's being sprayed I don't know if there was audio on the vid I have no sound atm

Might be a daft question, but doesn't spraying clouds of insect poison come with a few side effects to your and your dogs health? Not that chainsaw fumes are the key to a long life but something about breathing in something designed to kill wouldn't put me at ease that's all. Or is that not what's being sprayed I don't know if there was audio on the vid I have no sound atm

I'm using cooking oil mate

If you take the nut off the end of the pipe you can get a piece of 10mm copper to fit on the end of the pipe to extend it down the hole i have never used cooking oil Phil i will give it a try great video mate i have two p[lummers a staffy and a whippet when i use mine a proper mixed pack