2Xvery Old Bsa Riffles

Dropped them off for the old disabled guy this morning - he is very grateful indeed , 1 is a .177 bsa cadet, the other is a .22 bsa airsporter - he said to tell you you thank you very much & I hope he's not in a hurry to see these refurbished ! He had another old fella with him & his words were " I have seen ships anchors with less rust on them ! have they been underwater "

watch this space as I will take pics asap !

Sean

Ps - Thanks again Colin

• 3 weeks later...

Ha ha like I said Sean they needed a lot ov attention but aslong as your friend is happy with the challenge ATB and looking forward to seeing them mate cheers Colin.

Being to see how the old bsa's are doing today - got some nice pictures to show how they are doing - Colin do you want them put on here or would you like them emailed direct to you - im amazed how they are looking !

Here's a few pics taken today to show the work in progress - One is a bsa cadet - the other turned out to be a bsa airsporter - alot of work done both internaly & cosmetic !

post-62249-0-15987900-1363387086.jpg

post-62249-0-59995400-1363387103.jpg

post-62249-0-50539500-1363387122.jpg

post-62249-0-44414000-1363387142.jpg

post-62249-0-02590800-1363387158.jpg

I will get a few more pictures when im next over there Colin, The old cadet is giving him a chewing - cant get it to shoot over 2.6 lb ft - made a new piston head & everything - it's also a strange breech seal that goes in them - I know he's looking for a breech seal !

The airsporter turned out to be locked up cocked ! with the dreaded ox spring in it aswell !

Regards Sean

Edited by vizlauk