squirrel dog fever 2

wife

just had a load more dvds arrive from over the states and thought i would have a quick look at one of them,as most know i do alot of squirrels in the winter so the one dvd appealed to me ,iknow most dont hunt squirrels with a passion but for any who enjoy shooting squirrels it worth a watch,those americans sure do like there squirrel shooting,there loads of squirrels shot and alot of different types of breeds of dogs used in this 2 hour dvd,i was supried how much of a big sport squirrel shooting is over,my mate was on the phone the other day and was saying to me they have competions over there all the time for squirel shooting,there grey squirrels are the same as ours but they also have fox squirrels and black ones as well which they refer to as cat squirrels,the black squirrels seem to be a little bigger than the greys and fox squirrles,they very big over there with what they call there tail gate photos ,where we take a photo of our days sport on the field it all goes on the back of the tail gate,also dogs are sold for alot of money which are bred for just treeing squirrels,they squirrel crazy,lol

post-2422-1185106594.jpg

post-2422-1185106603.jpg