Bull Terrier Section

Can we have a bull terrier section , i know theres been afew in the past thats ruined it for others but moded properly i think it would be a good idea

Be nice to some of the weight pulling and other events that they do , plus those that use there staffy.s for lamping bushing and ratting :thumbs:

• Like 1

Can we have a bull terrier section , i know theres been afew in the past thats ruined it for others but moded properly i think it would be a good idea

Be nice to some of the weight pulling and other events that they do , plus those that use there staffy.s for lamping bushing and ratting :thumbs:

yeh i liked bull sec, if it was kept in line by couple mods, it would be ok. Before to many pricks putting up and saying the wrong things, thats why it went i think.!! pm paulus

Just an observation but surely it would be as much use as having 2 lurcher sections and just as much a waste of time......here's a picture of a bull.......here's another.....sort of thing.

Just a thought, I could be wrong

Just an observation but surely it would be as much use as having 2 lurcher sections and just as much a waste of time......here's a picture of a bull.......here's another.....sort of thing.

about a good an idea as a coursing section :laugh: :laugh: a lurcher is a lurcher :laugh: if it was a staffy or poodle section i could understand it :thumbs:

Can see where your coming from Wilf , bit like some of the threads ... show us your paterdale/plummer ect

But with the bull section would have been nice some of the other stuff there used for these days like the weight pulling ect and some of the ACES comps they have :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

its boring and same repetitive topics ... loved it when marty used to run it. i have been member there since 07...

And if you think the bullshit here is good......................you,ll love it there :laugh:

I'd love a bull section but all it would be is a 'bull' section. A complete ball ache to moderate, ten ton of helmets posting very stupid stuff. Maybe not at first but you know its gonna happen.

The only way I think it could work would be to have folk approved to post, so only allowing a select sensible few but then you've got to ask, is that what this forum is about..?

I'd love a bull section but all it would be is a 'bull' section. A complete ball ache to moderate, ten ton of helmets posting very stupid stuff. Maybe not at first but you know its gonna happen.

The only way I think it could work would be to have folk approved to post, so only allowing a select sensible few but then you've got to ask, is that what this forum is about..?

ten ton of helmets :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

It would be a good section I'm really interested in the bull breeds and it would be good for weight pulling and agility and the hunting people do with them but I can see where the mods are coming from you probably would get idiots saying stupid things it's a shame thou it would be a interesting section

• Like 1