Lurcher And Tumbler, Norfolk & Smithfield Bloodlines

Has anybody seen the advert in the back of countrymans weekly for "genuine old fashioned Norfolk,tumbler Smithfield bloodlines".

Centuries of selective breeding for function (stealth poaching).

Historically hidden inside the family dwelling ensures they make ideal family companions.

(Trainable; when to or when not to chase).

If you've seen it what do you think his website is www.lurchers.org.uk

don't know why anybody buys that paper,its full a shite :laugh:
I don't read it I just like to look at all the pretty pictures. Lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the concept of 'stealth poaching'..... As apposed to the type you do with a brass band following you around!   Some shit talked on that website!

Honestly phone him and ask............     BUT make sure your sat down with a cuppa tea and plenty of credit.

That's been in there years he's breeding for money historically hidden inside the dwelling haha

t7 write the mans a wierdo a lad who had a dog off him was ok on rabbits but would jack on any think else ................................jefff done many years in prison for blowing hes womens c**t out and the mans for cheating on him :laugh: i went to hes house once and hes hall way was like a dog kennal sawdust layed down with dogs every were :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Has anybody seen the advert in the back of countrymans weekly for "genuine old fashioned Norfolk,tumbler Smithfield bloodlines".

Centuries of selective breeding for function (stealth poaching).

Historically hidden inside the family dwelling ensures they make ideal family companions.

(Trainable; when to or when not to chase).

If you've seen it what do you think his website is www.lurchers.org.uk

don't know why anybody buys that paper,its full a shite :laugh:
I don't read it I just like to look at all the pretty pictures. Lol

:laugh::thumbs:

The only thing I noticed about the site was that there was a whole lot of talk about Tumbling this and that and the other...But the only thing tumbled in the pictures was rosettes...... :icon_eek:

Surely he has an odd Pre Ban snap or two to back up his script?

a tumbler a feckin pigeon, lol its all bullshit, there all mongrels like most lurchers of today, some good+some crap all dogs are indvidual , dont matter how they are bred from coursing stuff to bullxs :yes:

• Like 1

The FAQ are great...A picture of 2 dogs from the same litter the small one is a "tumbler"The big one a" lurcher" :laugh: its surprising how one would by in to this outlandish comic they call the c weekly most on there are only coining the phraise trying to make abuck. oh yes very true and the chance of finding one mere bit of decent banter most is either copied from one site or another with slightly altered edits . and as we know these sites aint for real atb bunnys.