Lurcher And Tumbler, Norfolk & Smithfield Bloodlines

Has anybody seen the advert in the back of countrymans weekly for "genuine old fashioned Norfolk,tumbler Smithfield bloodlines".

Centuries of selective breeding for function (stealth poaching).

Historically hidden inside the family dwelling ensures they make ideal family companions.

(Trainable; when to or when not to chase).

If you've seen it what do you think his website is www.lurchers.org.uk

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the concept of 'stealth poaching'..... As apposed to the type you do with a brass band following you around!   Some shit talked on that website!

Honestly phone him and ask............     BUT make sure your sat down with a cuppa tea and plenty of credit.

That's been in there years he's breeding for money historically hidden inside the dwelling haha

Honestly phone him and ask............

BUT make sure your sat down with a cuppa tea and plenty of credit.

Have you seen him, there's a pic of him in the training tips section, he reminds me of someone but just can't put my finger on it. Edited by bryanm45

I once called a breeder of deerhound xs who claims to breed the best bloodlines in England - seriously I was on the phone for two hours getting the verbal shit kicked out of me and after an hour I was wishing for a brain haemorrhage!!! Doubt I have ever heard one man speak as much shit in my life!!!

• Like 2

I once called a breeder of deerhound xs who claims to breed the best bloodlines in England - seriously I was on the phone for two hours getting the verbal shit kicked out of me and after an hour I was wishing for a brain haemorrhage!!! Doubt I have ever heard one man speak as much shit in my life!!!

theres a guy like that around my way.

there must be a few around the country

Thats true Tomo he did. Like you say cant blame him for that tho who wouldnt

Nc iv not had a decent talk with him really its been always bullshit. He's a peddlers simple as that no if buts or maybes

Your mate was lucky with his Saying that the amount getting bred your bound too get a few thats decent, My mate had one yapper jacker and honest too god Jeff wanted too put it back to two bitches cause he was a rough coated and honestly the dog wernt 16/18months old with fetch more MONEY hence it goes from Rough/ Broken/ Smooth and thats the way the price goes also...... Like i say all ££££££££££££££££££££££££££

But thats JMO

• Like 1