Sign in to follow this  
Richnew

Anyone From Sheffield Or Surrounding Areas

Looking for some one to go out with if not in the season in the summer months while I'm training my dog.. I'm new to this game finding it hard to find anywhere in Sheffield to go.. Atm I've got a terrier which I'm just getting her keen on rabbits which she's picked up quite good but in next couple of months I'm hoping to get a lurcher to work a long side her.. If anyone can let me tag along be much appreciated

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi, I am posting on behalf of my granddad, he is wanting to go rabbiting using ferrets, bedlington dog or air gun, he Is very experienced and is looking to get permission to go out rabbiting, please can anyone help me, he is willing to travel anywhere around Chesterfield Derbyshire area

Please PM me

Thank You

Im up deepcar pal side of stocksbridge.. You?

richard the plenty to go at neer u I go out not far from u ma self al pm u next time im up ur way will afta av a mooch

Haven't been on here for a while.. yes I do drive flynndog and yes Liam PM me bud I'm always up for getting out.. I posted this a while back now I've got 2 lurchers now both of them I got as pups I the eldest is coming on good an turning in to a decent mooching, lamping dog.. an the pup turns one next month so hoping to show her abit this season when I think she's ready.. but anyone up for a mooch let me know be good to meet new lads

Sign in to follow this