GERMAN SHEPHARD X GREYHOUND PUPPIES

EARLY THIS MORNING A GORGEOUS LITTER OF GERMAN SHEPHARD X GREYHOUND PUPPIES WERE BORN. SIRE IS KC REG GERMAN SHEPHARD IOLANDA GIANCARLO (CH ALEXBRIS VINCENT AT MASCANI X IOLANDA VENJA) DAM IS REG GREYHOUND (KNOCKEEVAN STAR X DROOPYS NATALIE , OAKS WINNER). THE LITTER CONSISTS OF 10 BITCHES!!! 8 BLACK WITH SMALL WHITE CHESTS AND 2 GORGEOUS TAN/BLACK. THE SIRE WAS TRAINED AS A POLICE DOG AND HAS NOW BEEN MY GUARD DOG FOR 4YRS.THE DAM IS BRED FOR RACING BUT HAS NOT BEEN SCHOOLED AS YET.THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS ARTICLES ON THIS 1ST CROSS ,WITH RAVE REVIEWS ON THE INTELLIGENCE,POWER AND SPEED OF THIS LURCHER.WE ARE BASED IN LINCOLNSHIRE. £100 EACH.

post-6286-1185007970_thumb.jpg

Edited by coyote

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest booboy

hi bud my names john mc donald a come from a place called ballingry in fife .n me n ma family are really well known for hunting and fieldsports and dog training .and theres one thing in particular my grandad is really well know for and that was one of the fastest smartest sleekest dogs ever .the (NAP) a german shepard x greyhound x whippet . a hope u have the same luck with these ones bud. :thumbs:

i breed 1st cross bedlington greyhounds and bedlington whippets but my buisness is breeding racing greyhounds,this is the first time with this cross using my german shephard,have been reading several articles regarding this cross and they made total sense to me,you have the jaw,brains,size of the german shephard and the sight,speed and agility of the greyhound.it will be interesting to see how these pups progress and of course i will keep everybody updated with pics .

Edited by coyote